Caption a Random Image IV: this time it's personal

Ghost of a Rider

http://img1.imagehousing.com/9/fbd669c0ef4ecd46cce8ee6ad13176fa.jpg

Obviously, the Supreme Leader is not Sicilian. He lets people outside the Family know what he's thinking.....

Edited by Principled Man

"Sairing takes me away to whel I always heald it could be

Just a dleam and the wind to cally me

And soon I will be flee"

OK Crose enuf! Look close and it's a shot from Duran Duran's '81 video from when MTV used to play MUSIC VIDEOS

Take away funny Ghostie man!

Look close and it's a shot from Duran Duran's '81 video from when MTV used to play MUSIC VIDEOS

I knew it was Duran Duran, but I couldn't come up with anything! They never inspired me back then, either...... :LOL:

I know the round is over but....

Sing it!

His name is Rodman and I am his biggest fan. And when he has the ball he's heading for a slam. He has tattoo's and wears a wedding dress, he's tan. Oh Dennis Rodman won't you help me rule my land!

I had to...

• Like 1

Thanks Bob! Ya know, I couldn't tell that it was Duran Duran but I did think they were dressed rather strangely for sailing. And in my opinion, they were only one step up from rap.

Anyway, on with the show. In the spirit of the Halloween season, next up for your captioning pleasure...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ghostofarider1/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV/233_zpsae1a27b4.jpg

Snowdogged----------------------------------37------------------------------------------10/3/13

Principled Man--------------------------------32------------------------------------------10/4/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------31------------------------------------------10/5/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------31------------------------------------------10/7/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------29------------------------------------------9/28/13

USB Connector-------------------------------19------------------------------------------9/19/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------12------------------------------------------8/22/13

Janie--------------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------9/16/13

tx_rush------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------9/27/13

Your_Lion--------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

Lerxster----------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------5/25/13

rushgoober------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain------------------------2-------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick---------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

Inthend-----------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------7/22/13

greyfriar----------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------9/15/13

waluigithewalrus------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-----------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2-------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/78972-caption-a-random-image-iv-this-time-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/ghostofarider1/library/Caption%20a%20Random%20Image%20IV

I LIKE ORANGE BUTTS AND i CAN NOT LIE! GONNA GET ME SOME PUMPKIN PIE!
  • Like 3

I'm not sure I will ever think of Pumpkin pie filling the same. way.

Linus' creepy Uncle Ralph finally confessed. He has been the Great Pumpkin all along.....

I know the round is over but....

Sing it!

His name is Rodman and I am his biggest fan. And when he has the ball he's heading for a slam. He has tattoo's and wears a wedding dress, he's tan. Oh Dennis Rodman won't you help me rule my land!

I had to...

I was thinkin....Oh Korea korea, you're such a god forsaken land....etc etc etc :LOL: you did it!

Well, we had some really good entries this time around. Tick's first entry almost had it but this one by Lost In Xanadu made me laugh out loud:

I like living in West Virginia, because we get to pump kin.

So take it away LIX!

Snowdogged----------------------------------37------------------------------------------10/3/13

Principled Man--------------------------------32------------------------------------------10/4/13

BeOhBeBob-----------------------------------31------------------------------------------10/5/13

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------31------------------------------------------10/7/13

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------30------------------------------------------10/9/13

USB Connector-------------------------------19------------------------------------------9/19/13

drbirdsong-------------------------------------12------------------------------------------8/22/13

Janie--------------------------------------------11-------------------------------------------9/16/13

tx_rush-------------------------------------------9-------------------------------------------9/27/13

Your_Lion---------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------3/22/13

Lerxster------------------------------------------4-------------------------------------------5/25/13

rushgoober--------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------3/8/13

Tombstone Mountain--------------------------2--------------------------------------------4/9/13

Tick-----------------------------------------------2--------------------------------------------6/8/13

Inthend-------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------7/22/13

greyfriar------------------------------------------2-------------------------------------------9/15/13

waluigithewalrus--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------1/7/12

sundog-------------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------4/15/13

Shredder2---------------------------------------1-------------------------------------------7/5/13

Game Rules:

http://www.therushfo...e-its-personal/

Pic Archive:

http://smg.beta.phot...Random Image IV