okbyme

3: This show is a marathon... epic and so much to take in visually and sonically. Even with the intermission, it's a lot of steak to choke down. Today I want to experience it all again, but during I was freaking wiped out (in a great way). I don't know how they rocked so freaking hard in Boston and keep on doing it basically every other night. Amazing.

11. If you like their synth era work (such as I do) you will look back and savor their playing some of the "deep cuts" off Power Windows (e.g. Grand Designs, Territories & Middletown Dream - although they did not play the last at the show I went to - sad.gif)

12. Getting to hear The Analog Kid was real cool.

13. The encore of TS and 2112 rocked!!

14. People that accept and enjoy the setlist and hear how good the band is playing and how good Geddy is singing this tour have stayed the course on this forum and the trolls may have finally caught a clue and moved over to Counterparts with their fellow misanthropes.

My girlfriend isn't even a Rush fan, although she did see them back in the day open up for Ted Nugent. She screamed her head off from start to finish last night, and hasn't quit talking about the show since. A few minutes ago, she said 'I'd go see the show again tonite if they were in town, it was incredible'. I agreed. I watched the Time Machine DVD the other day, and couldn't believe how much better Geddy's voice is than it was a year ago.

If you have been to a show, feel free to add a comment or observation…

1: Years from now people will look back at this tour and be envious of the large block of songs played off of CA each night…

I consider myself very lucky to have seen CA performed in its entirety, sans BU2B. It is a great album and hearing them.reproduce it, live, exactly as they did in the studio,each night, is remarkable. The live strings are incredible. I love CA.

16. As awesome as Neil is, his marathon drum solos, capped off by the jazz improvisation were getting old. I enoyed having the solo broken up into two shorter solos, one that featured electronic drums (three if you count the minisolo in Headlong Flight).