Peter Criss

The Cat 3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I posted the second youtube clip when this was discussed before. Im sure Rush in there youth probably did have times of being immature punks(we all went through that phase and you know it!!!) But still ,Currie comes across as a bitter ass envious of Rush success. Making clever remarks to a small media gathering during a Q&A session. Thrilled that someone is actually paying attention to her. And the only reason for this was the movie on the runaways that she and Joan Jett cowrote and made themselves look more important then the rest of the members of the group. Your extra 15 minutes of fame is long over.. good bye!!! :hi:

Yep, I posted the second youtube clip when this was discussed before. Im sure Rush in there youth probably did have times of being immature punks(we all went through that phase and you know it!!!) But still ,Currie comes across as a bitter ass envious of Rush success. Making clever remarks to a small media gathering during a Q&A session. Thrilled that someone is actually paying attention to her. And the only reason for this was the movie on the runaways that she and Joan Jett cowrote and made themselves look more important then the rest of the members of the group. Your extra 15 minutes of fame is long over.. good bye!!! :hi:

These videos are just sad. All the youtube comments defends Rush sterling reputation against her bitterness. It makes me regret ever having seen The Runaways movie (which really wasn't very good anyway). At least I saw it on tv and didn't contribute financially to them in any way by seeing it in the theater. And the comments on Geddy's appearance and singing are pathetic. How unfortunate.

Is this what Cherrie Currie does now, tours the world bitching about RUSH's behaviour one time when they were about 23 in the 70s? :wtf: And who the hell is she anyway? Everyone knows Joan Jett and Lita Ford but Cherrie Currie I'm not too familiar with her? :huh:

And the comments on Geddy's appearance and singing are pathetic. How unfortunate.

Staggering :facepalm: I feel sadness for her whoever the fcuk she is, that is all :|

As far as the incident, I thought it had nothing to do with the band, it was just a couple of stupid roadies. There are also diff accounts from JJ :huh:

Play nice now kiddies :o

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u9sduw.jpg

Edited by Steevo

Man has this thread been hijacked! Guilty as charged,,Sorry Peter. :P

Talking about holding a grudge over really on the scale of things a minor incident. Geez get over it! I bet that Billy in grade school that dipped your pony tail in the ink well you still want to kick his ass. :eyeroll: (Yes Currie old enough to appear on the little rascals) :syrinx:

The Runaway movie was garbage ignored the drummer Sandy West and bass player Jackie Fox like they had no voice at all or even existed. The Documentary Edgeplay on the Runaways was 10x better then Curries & Jetts ego trip movie.