t-shirt

limbo

So for all you older fans out there. Do any of you remember the white Roll The Bones t-shirt of Adam and Eve by the apple tree? It also was in black and white with gold apples, and there was a pitcher of a sheep within the pitcher. I have been trying to find one to replace the one the washing machine ate.

So for all you older fans out there. Do any of you remember the white Roll The Bones t-shirt of Adam and Eve by the apple tree? It also was in black and white with gold apples, and there was a pitcher of a sheep within the pitcher. I have been trying to find one to replace the one the washing machine ate.

Yup, but it was a Counterparts Tour shirt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/reedlover/CP%20Pics/7347712203f1fd49efc1dd2e43b9894f_zpsb0187d58.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/reedlover/CP%20Pics/7347712203f1fd49efc1dd2e43b9894f_zpsb0187d58.jpg

:laughing guy:

Ebay

Item number: 251181791173