To The Guys In Rush:

vital signz

Put Seven Cities of Gold into Set B for either the St Louis or Cleveland Show.

Pretty please with back bacon on it!

Just slip out Wish Them Well and add Seven Cities....

I was excited after Jiffy Lube, but you guys switched it out, and now I can't sleep knowing I will miss it.

I hope you all can understand that it's my second favorite song off of the album and it would be really nice if you rotated it back into the show.

I will be front row at both shows, so please try to slip it into one of the shows if you can.

Thank You.

Your number one fan!

Edited by vital signz

QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 20 2012, 05:46 PM)
Throwing this out there again for the boys....

Anyone touring with the band who checks in here please pass along my sentiments.

Thank You!

See you Saturday!

Hey man, we're here for the pre show:

http://schlafly.com/#

I've got the song on my phone and I'll play it for you all you want. Come meet everybody.

If they play it at the show then that is just gravy. I've been getting so pumped for St. Louis that I think I could run all the way there.

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 20 2012, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 20 2012, 05:46 PM)
Throwing this out there again for the boys....

Anyone touring with the band who checks in here please pass along my sentiments. 

Thank You!

See you Saturday!

Hey man, we're here for the pre show:

http://schlafly.com/#

I've got the song on my phone and I'll play it for you all you want. Come meet everybody.

If they play it at the show then that is just gravy. I've been getting so pumped for St. Louis that I think I could run all the way there.

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Thanks....hope to see you all there!

Anyone that can get in the ear of the guys, PLEASE play SCOG and WTW in Seattle 11/13. Seven Cities is my best bud's favorite off CA and WTW is mine (along with HF, The Anarchist, SCOG, etc. biggrin.gif ) and we'd both like to hear our favorites that night as it's the only show either of us can attend on this leg of the tour. Edited by driventotheedge

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Sep 21 2012, 04:16 AM)
Anyone that can get in the ear of the guys, PLEASE play SCOG and WTW in Seattle 11/13. Seven Cities is my best bud's favorite off CA and WTW is mine (along with HF, The Anarchist, SCOG, etc. biggrin.gif ) and we'd both like to hear our favorites that night as it's the only show either of us can attend on this leg of the tour.

Ditto for Houston! 7CoG and WTW are my two favorite songs on the album, so knowing it's one or the other kind of sucks.