Did members of Rush cheat on their wives?

LedRush

It is widely reported that the members of Rush are famously boring on their tours. However, their are rumors that a famous groupie scored at least one member of Rush. Furthermore, Gene Simmons has tacitly indicated that he was at least sometimes able to get Rush to hook up with female concert goers.

If true, does this change your view of them?

For me, probably not. I feel like a musician being on the road is faithful to his wife if he cheats less than 10-20 times. I suspect that the wives might have different interpretations than this, though.
  • Like 1

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Aug 21 2012, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Aug 21 2012, 01:28 PM)
No way!  ohmy.gif

Correct. This is not a real thread. Completely false.

Please point me to something I wrote that wasn't true.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 21 2012, 01:41 PM)
No way!  ohmy.gif

Everything. And you admit as much by ending your OP with "If true..."

Did you use to be someone here on TRF before you became LedRush?

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 21 2012, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Aug 21 2012, 01:47 PM)
QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 21 2012, 01:41 PM)
No way!  ohmy.gif

Everything. And you admit as much by ending your OP with "If true..."

Did you use to be someone here on TRF before you became LedRush?

A famous groupie has said she bagged Alex and Geddy. I don't know if she's being truthful, but she said it. Ditto my statements regarding Simmons. Please try and read more carefully.

And I am LedRush, and only LedRush and only learned of this site 5 weeks ago after I listened to an interview of Ed, the guy who runs RIAB. I love this site, even with the rude people who hurl insults willy-nilly.

Did I insult you again? Tell me how.

I think your thread is full of rumor and bullshit. As you said, "If true,...", which none of it is.

And no offense intended on my question of your origin. You post like someone who may have left this board only to come back under another name.

QUOTE (OGr8imL84AD8inF8sBlackSedan @ Aug 21 2012, 02:11 PM)
QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 21 2012, 02:57 PM)
The groupie was "Sweet Connie" Hamzy and in an interview she said she bagged both Geddy and Alex.

I heard that interview and from what I remember she only got, "Geddy, on tour bus, a loooong time ago".

I think all of these are talking about the 1974-76 time.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 21 2012, 01:21 PM)
It is widely reported that the members of Rush are famously boring on their tours. However, their are rumors that a famous groupie scored at least one member of Rush. Furthermore, Gene Simmons has tacitly indicated that he was at least sometimes able to get Rush to hook up with female concert goers.

If true, does this change your view of them?

Firstly, I would never believe a single word that ever came out of Gene $immon$' mouth.

Secondly, I would never believe the word of a groupie when their sole claim to fame and profession is bedding as many rock stars as possible. It's sad and pathetic really.

That being said, anything is possible but I'm going with no.

QUOTE (LedRush @ Aug 21 2012, 01:57 PM)
The groupie was "Sweet Connie" Hamzy and in an interview she said she bagged both Geddy and Alex.

She claimed to have given "oral" services to both Alex and Geddy. She said they were very nice. Even she didn't dare claim to have bagged Neil, she says that he is one that got away.

I don't know whether I believe her or not and it is not a topic I would bring up to one of them. Can you imagine: "Hey, Alex, I heard that Sweet Connie smoked your pole. Was it great or what?" I'm sure he would schedule many more meets and greets after that.

Who cares? Not me.