All Things Football - '12-'13

Well, at least Szczesny saved a penalty kick...

BS sending off if ya ask me. But of course I'm an arsenal fan.. :LOL:

At least it's competitive.

Well, at least Szczesny saved a penalty kick...

BS sending off if ya ask me. But of course I'm an arsenal fan.. :LOL:

At least it's competitive.

Yeah, there was another defender close by. I wouldn't use the red card in that situation. I'm sure OX would agree with us. ;) Too be fair, Man City didn't need the advantage. They were dominating even before the penalty call.

Billboard seen in Boston...

Ray's Retirement Party Countdown

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ray-lewis11.jpg?w=634&h=432

ENA, this is a soccer thread. You're not going to get many views of this stuff unless you post it in the NFL thread.

ENA, this is a soccer thread. You're not going to get many views of this stuff unless you post it in the NFL thread.

My error. Thanks for the heads up.

:hug2:

Arsenal Chelsea tomorrow... debating on whether to get up early and watch it.. leaning towards no because it's unlikely the gunners win.

Arsenal Chelsea tomorrow... debating on whether to get up early and watch it.. leaning towards no because it's unlikely the gunners win.

Hopefully, you at least caught the second half. ;)

Swansea and Bradford in the Capital One Cup final.. But in bigger news Hazard gets sent off for kicking a ball boy..

Obnoxious little brat. What's he doing holding the ball under his body for so long? Also, it looked to me like Hazard was trying to kick the ball from under the kid, not kick the boy.

Swansea and Bradford in the Capital One Cup final.. But in bigger news Hazard gets sent off for kicking a ball boy..

Obnoxious little brat. What's he doing holding the ball under his body for so long? Also, it looked to me like Hazard was trying to kick the ball from under the kid, not kick the boy.

Ahh yes. Now that I've watched the video it seems much lighter than reported.

Ahh yes. Now that I've watched the video it seems much lighter than reported.

But the witchhunt has already started and the mob is going to burn him at the stake. I agree Hazard should've waited a little longer before going after the ball but Chelsea needed to score 2 goals in 12 minutes, which explains his behavior. IMO, that kid should never be allowed to be a ball boy again. Let's leave time wasting to professionals, the players. :P

Kids a little weener - I mean what the hell is he jumping on the ball in the first place?

Yeah, and then he gets this grimace, which is probably all over the papers today and two seconds later he gets up with no harm done. Would the word "cha-ching" fit this narrative?