All Things Football - '12-'13

Ok i'm dumbfounded - I watched the premier league this whole season for the first time. I'm hooked. However I just saw a HBO Real Sports episode highlighting the insane racism shown by European fans and it made me furious. I had no idea such blatant racial hatred against black players existed in Europe. Certainly they weren't highlighting this on the highlight shows. Pelting the black players with bananas / doing monkey call chants / chanting the "N" word. :wtf:

I'm not so naive to think this stuff didn't exist, but to see this allowed in the stadiums is quite another thing. I don't think this is happening with premier league teams but for any club to allow large sections of Neo-Nazi's leading the racial hatred is unacceptable. I do believe each club owner should be responsible for the conduct of their fans and if they don't do anything that team should be relegated. Each league should have a promotional ad campaign snuffing this s**t out. If the clubs can't solve it then they should be shut down :facepalm:

Edited by alphseeker