All Things Football - '12-'13

Thanks for your contribution g under p.. But this isn't American football :LOL:

As for Lewandowski, shouldn't united be more concerned with their back like rather than their front? I know they're on top of the table but they're not going to win every game in shocking fashion with scores like 4-3 if their defense keeps allowing goal after goal.. I'd try to buy a back to help stiffen that defense.. We all know they're going to score with the likes of Rvp, chicharito, welbeck and Rooney!

I agree. Besides, Lewandowski doesn't fit into English style of play. He's basically a finisher, where as in England, a forward has to be able to create, as well. I'd hate to see him end up on the bench.

Speaking of the bench... Casillas...?

As for Lewandowski, shouldn't united be more concerned with their back like rather than their front? I know they're on top of the table but they're not going to win every game in shocking fashion with scores like 4-3 if their defense keeps allowing goal after goal.. I'd try to buy a back to help stiffen that defense.. We all know they're going to score with the likes of Rvp, chicharito, welbeck and Rooney!

I agree. Besides, Lewandowski doesn't fit into English style of play. He's basically a finisher, where as in England, a forward has to be able to create, as well. I'd hate to see him end up on the bench.

Yeah, but he's a goalkeeper and only 31. He should be at the top of his game. Seems like Mourinho's looking for a scapegoat. Hope the rumors of him getting fired are true. Never liked the guy.

Yeah, but he's a goalkeeper and only 31. He should be at the top of his game. Seems like Mourinho's looking for a scapegoat. Hope the rumors of him getting fired are true. Never liked the guy.

I don't think they'll be repeating this year :LOL:

A bit of hockey action at Emirates Stadium today. :wacko: :ebert: :wacko:

Hahaha no kidding.. Fun game to watch :D

Walcott really showcased himself. I wonder where he's going, come January...

Walcott really showcased himself. I wonder where he's going, come January...

I assume wenger is trying to make him happier by playing him at central forward.

But put yourself in a gunners shoes: how likely are they to win a title in the next five years..? :unsure:

German newspaper "Bild" is reporting Manchester United is close to signing Lewandowski. They are dishing out 25 million euro. :pokercards:

Sir Alex Ferguson believes this post is "absolute nonsense." :P

Blackhawk: Gotta love that goal from Wright-Phillips, creative touch from Taraabt..

Sturridge is a great signing.. good supplement to Suarez. I feel like Liverpool could be a dangerous squad in 2013.

Arsenal gives up late equalizer, Swans forces a replay..

They play so many games in England, they should implement penalty kicks in these competitions. As international events have shown, they need the practice. :P

Messi wins player of the year. No surprise there. :)

But I don't understand why goal of the year was awarded to Miroslav Stoch. :eh: I've seen at least 10 strikes like that in 2012.

it was a fantastic goal, however it wasn't goal of the year in my opinion..