Most of my collection is vintage concert shirts. They include:

Rush 2112 Canadian Tour 1976

Rush 1978 Tour

Rush Hemispheres Tour with album cover

Rush Hemispheres Tour 1979

Rush Permanent Waves with album cover 1980 Tour

Rush Moving Pictures Tour baseball jersey 1981

Rush Signals Tour baseball jersey 1982

So jealous of these my blue eyes have turned green. Really nice shirts man!! Pictures??

Happy Birthday but.....oh boy :|

i know..damn! wish people would do some homework :(

Hmm yeah, I was a bit concerned about it. Not real then? Please tell me more.

ETA: Thanks for the birthday wishes, btw :)

Edited by willowroolz

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not real. If you have any doubts in the future Syrinx and myself can point you in the right direction of "real" autographs.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are not real. If you have any doubts in the future Syrinx and myself can point you in the right direction of "real" autographs.

Thanks :) I feel worse for my friend who paid for the damn thing than for myself :(

Ok. I won't list all the normal releases on various formats, and stick to harder to get stuff.

BTLS autographed by Geddy

Hemispheres CD autographed by RUSH

Framed 2112 lithograph hand-signed by RUSH

Far And Away limited edition autographed by Neil

CA gold and silver editions w/framed piece

TM tour 2011 Geddy signature yellow guitar pick

Counterparts tour Alex signature blue w/gold printing guitar pick

Best memory: Meeting Alex and Geddy during the Counterparts tour at MSG.

Yeah, that's the unframed, plate-signed version of the one I have. Mine is from the original run of 500 hand-signed prints, and there's also an artist's proof run of 50 that are hand-signed. Those all come with paperwork. The plate-signed ones have printed signatures.

Ya sorry but there are so many fake sigs on Ebay and elsewhere. It used to drive me nuts but now I can't be bothered trying to fight it. I, like Glenn and a few others, have been collecting Rush autographs for a long, long time. I really feel bad when I see someone get taken. You have a great attitude about it and it is definitely the thought that counts - a very nice gesture by your friend. That Power Windows litho is an example of correct real signatures. Just compare with yours. Here is a used by Neil, and signed in person by all 3, drum head from my collection that also shows legit autographs.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/GRohn/DSCF0889.jpg

While I am at it, here is a closer look at my avatar - bass head used by Neil on the Hemispheres tour. On the left is one of 3 heads he signed for record company execs upon the release of the first Burning For Buddy cd and a very rare signed stick.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/GRohn/DSCF0049.jpg

Actually, the Neil and Geddy signatures on that record look possibly genuine. It's the Alex one that is obviously not like any I've seen. I have seen other items where one or two sigs look right and not the third.

I disagree but you are welcome to your opinion. All 3 are fake.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/6ozat4.jpg

I know i've posted this before.

Being a fan since 1977 i've collected loads of Rush stuff & still have all my original vinyl but this is my favourite piece, just better than my signed 2112 album cover signed by all three & my signed copy of Roadshow. The reason being this was my 1st ever concert...12th June 1977

{i've cut the frame out of the picture)

Edited by Sarge

Ok. I won't list all the normal releases on various formats, and stick to harder to get stuff.

BTLS autographed by Geddy

Hemispheres CD autographed by RUSH

Framed 2112 lithograph hand-signed by RUSH

Far And Away limited edition autographed by Neil

CA gold and silver editions w/framed piece

TM tour 2011 Geddy signature yellow guitar pick

Counterparts tour Alex signature blue w/gold printing guitar pick

Best memory: Meeting Alex and Geddy during the Counterparts tour at MSG.

EDIT: I totally forgot about the Andrew Macnaughtan print of Neil under a bridge autographed by Neil.

This is my favorite item. It includes the poster, commemorative tickets, VIP laminates and poster, 11X14 picture of my 13 yr old daughter and myself in the front row (by Geddy's right knee), and a signed cd by all 3 members.

Edited by shrinetodc

Actually, the Neil and Geddy signatures on that record look possibly genuine. It's the Alex one that is obviously not like any I've seen. I have seen other items where one or two sigs look right and not the third.

I disagree but you are welcome to your opinion. All 3 are fake.

I'm relieved I wasn't the first messenger on that one, although I've seen worse.

That bass head (The Hemi) is awesome. I love authentic old school stuff like that as opposed to custom retro.

That Scotland poster is awesome too. First UK Tour yes?

Oldest poster I have is what I THINK might be a Hemispheres Euro promo poster, but I'm not sure.

It was folded in an album I picked up at a store, but it wasn't the usual poster you find in there because that was in there too.

It's just the album cover and what I think is the euro catalog number.

I'd love to get some Clockwork Angels promo posters/flats, but I haven't come across any.

Ya sorry but there are so many fake sigs on Ebay and elsewhere. It used to drive me nuts but now I can't be bothered trying to fight it. I, like Glenn and a few others, have been collecting Rush autographs for a long, long time. I really feel bad when I see someone get taken. You have a great attitude about it and it is definitely the thought that counts - a very nice gesture by your friend. That Power Windows litho is an example of correct real signatures. Just compare with yours. Here is a used by Neil, and signed in person by all 3, drum head from my collection that also shows legit autographs.

Thanks Syrinx :)

I should have dug this out and compared the sigs to my friend's gift before posting the previous photo, but I do have this signed tourbook collection, bought from the Rush store, which is carefully packed away and rarely taken out like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/willowroolz/DSC00715_zps5d9437b7.jpg

If those aren't real I don't want to know :LOL:

Edited by willowroolz