My Fanpack's Arrived!!

Babycat

Woooooo-Hooooooo!!

bncegrn.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif laugh.gif cheer.gif yes.gif 1022.gif smile.gif trink39.gif notworthy.gif music.gif heart.gif applaudit.gif bncegrn.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif laugh.gif cheer.gif yes.gif

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab352/Babycat4/2012-06-11112632.jpg

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab352/Babycat4/2012-06-11112137-1.jpg

bncegrn.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif laugh.gif cheer.gif yes.gif 1022.gif smile.gif trink39.gif notworthy.gif music.gif heart.gif applaudit.gif bncegrn.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif laugh.gif cheer.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Jun 11 2012, 01:47 PM)
What the heck? Two different CD labels?  Is that a two-sided poster?  Did you get that poster if you didn't order in time to get your name on one? How many questions can I ask?

It's a 2-sided poster. I got so excited that I had to post pics of both sides! tongue.gif

Mine also has a poster with about a million names on it (including mine!).

The one slight bummer is that my name is split onto two lines (my first name is the last word on one line and my last name is the first word on the following line).

I'll be happy to sign copies for anyone out there who's interested. common001.gif common001.gif

MINE DID TO!!! 653.gif 1022.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6x0gzFElRWo/TDTolj_FuLI/AAAAAAAAADo/XXOQldhwZ5Y/s1600/fannypack2.jpg

......oh...... ph34r.gif

FAN Pack.... oops.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif

Got mine too cheer.gif

I was a bit taken aback when the postman handed me a massive box.

Really Amazon, did the box need to be that big?

Anywho...just finished listening to it...WOW...AWESOME, I'm going to play it again straight away!!!

Am I the only idiot that ordered it through Amazon in the U.S. (I'm in Texas)? I love Amazon but I still don't even have a shipping notice. On my account page it says "Delivery Estimate: Monday June 25, 2012 - Friday June 29, 2012"

Damn it. angry.gif

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 11 2012, 09:31 AM)

But, in addition to the contents described previously, the package contains an amount of awesomeness that is difficult to quantify. Really, the question is, wh didn't they use a bigger box?

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 11 2012, 03:31 PM)
Got mine too cheer.gif

Anywho...just finished listening to it...WOW...AWESOME, I'm going to play it again straight away!!!

Same here.. for at 12:13 precisely the "postie" (postman) delivered a rather large package which got me thinking is this surely for moi.. this can't be my wub.gif fan-pack. On inspecting the name and address, sure enough this package was meant for me. Now, this package measures 11 x 31 x 41 cm. and yep there within was my (swoon) Fan-Pack .. HE-LLO! .. THEY (AMAZON) USE HALF A FRICKIN' RAIN FOREST TO PACK MY GOODIES.. Yeah, i know-i know, the box can be re used but...

Oohhh.. someone get me a cheer.gif

Just got mine today, too! Can't wait to sit and absorb myself in the magazine and the cd... good thing tomorrow's a day off! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

And the fan poster... holy heck, there a lot of names there! Weird seeing my name in print, and pleased that I'm the only one on there with my name!

Now, to see if I can track down anyone I know in that miniscule print....

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 11 2012, 06:45 AM)
Woooooo-Hooooooo!!

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab352/Babycat4/2012-06-11112632.jpg

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab352/Babycat4/2012-06-11112137-1.jpg

trink39.gif bekloppt.gif 1022.gif 653.gif cheer.gif

Hey I notice the fan pack edition has a different look to the CD!? My CA disc has the cogs artwork and the other new RUSH logo that was seen on the "program" artwork.

Argh, when I finally get a chance to sit down and read through the magazine, I notice that my cat has torn and bent the bottom of the front cover... angry.gif

Bad cat.gif .

Guess leaving it 'safely' hidden under a small pile of clothes on the floor was too much of a curiosity challenge for her. sad.gif

I like the CD look of the store one, but I WISH (!!) that they all had the hard cover. The Cult's latest is like that, typically, and I was hoping that there wouldn't be a packaging difference. I'll have to track down a hard cover copy in time...or just splurge for the fan-pack. biggrin.gif wink.gif Edited by Presto-digitation

QUOTE (Mika @ Jun 12 2012, 06:28 AM)
Argh, when I finally get a chance to sit down and read through the magazine, I notice that my cat has torn and bent the bottom of the front cover... angry.gif

My magazine had a slight tear in the same place when I got it, so I can't blame it on my kitty! I touched it up and taped it on the inside of the front cover to prevent it ripping further., and it doesn't look too bad. I figure I'll never sell it, so it doesn't need to be pristine.

I took the ring off my keychain and made the keychain into a pendant and put it on a necklace. I already had a customer compliment me on it, and I got to tell her about Rush!

I was feeling bad that the fanpack CD doesn't have the band photo in it (despite being beautiful otherwise), but the back of the poster with the names on it has a huge pic of it! *swoon*!

Now I'm waiting on the vinyl from Amazon...hope they come through with it next week, as they say!

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jun 14 2012, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (Mika @ Jun 12 2012, 06:28 AM)
Argh, when I finally get a chance to sit down and read through the magazine, I notice that my cat has torn and bent the bottom of the front cover...  angry.gif

My magazine had a slight tear in the same place when I got it, so I can't blame it on my kitty! I touched it up and taped it on the inside of the front cover to prevent it ripping further., and it doesn't look too bad. I figure I'll never sell it, so it doesn't need to be pristine.

I took the ring off my keychain and made the keychain into a pendant and put it on a necklace. I already had a customer compliment me on it, and I got to tell her about Rush!

I was feeling bad that the fanpack CD doesn't have the band photo in it (despite being beautiful otherwise), but the back of the poster with the names on it has a huge pic of it! *swoon*!

Now I'm waiting on the vinyl from Amazon...hope they come through with it next week, as they say!

What a good idea, with making the keychain into a necklace! I hope you don't mind that I copy you! I've been keeping an eye out for a good Rush-y necklace for a while, and this would certainly fit the bill! smile.gif

The strangest thing...

I ordered 3 copies and they came from My Favourite Magazines from France.

They came in a big blue cloth bag, (about 2x3 feet in lengths) with shipping and customs tags attached to it.

Inside the bag was the cardboard original shipping package still intact...very strange.

Maybe it got held up in customs, who knows.

I happy to have it...finally.

I was thinking the key chain was lame, until 1 of the 7's creative idea for it.

The magazine is great and I quite like the "book-like" CD format.