I'm honestly kind of dreading CA

rushgoober

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 02:10 PM)
1) I didn't insult everyone who doesn't like the new material...just goober who finds it a "chore" to listen to HF and RUSH isn't off to a good start with the new material. No, GOOBER's just whacking the hive

2) I know enough about goober from his post...which is pretentious and childish

and number 3) you're a pro and giving tips huh? A pro at what? Lemme guess what you're a pro at
rofl3.gif

You're a clueless idiot. yes.gif

Seriously.....you have no idea what you're talking about.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ May 23 2012, 01:13 PM)
1) I didn't insult everyone who doesn't like the new material...just goober who finds it a "chore" to listen to HF and RUSH isn't off to a good start with the new material. No, GOOBER's just whacking the hive

and number 3) you're a pro and giving tips huh? A pro at what? Lemme guess what you're a pro at
rofl3.gif

I'm an idiot...look at your nice little badge Doosh! Now thats idiotic!!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 12:10 PM)

rofl3.gif

You're either brand new to the internet or a troll. Either way, you're quickly proving that your opinion is worthless. More reading, less talking for you.

I mean this as no offense, but who the f*ck cares if this dude likes new Rush or not?

Aside from the attention, I cannot fathom why anyone would go through so much public turmoil in anticipation of new music from a band - any band.

It shouldn't be that difficult.

Just sayin...

QUOTE (danielmclark @ May 23 2012, 01:25 PM)
You're either brand new to the internet or a troll.

Duh............... laugh.gif

QUOTE (eshine @ May 23 2012, 01:27 PM)
I mean this as no offense, but who the f*ck cares if this dude likes new Rush or not?

Aside from the attention, I cannot fathom why anyone would go through so much public turmoil in anticipation of new music from a band - any band.

It shouldn't be that difficult.

Just sayin...

ESHINE you are someone who gets why I posted in the first place in response to GOOBER...your perspective is applauded SIR!

trink39.gif popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 01:23 PM)

rofl3.gif

I'm an idiot...look at your nice little badge Doosh! Now thats idiotic!!! rofl3.gif

Wow, not really sure what to say other than you're a total waste of space.

Keep putting your foot in your mouth.

EDIT:

The little badges are given out by TRF when you reach 2112 posts. So yeah. Go ahead and insult his "little badge". It only proves how clueless you are.

Edited by GeddyLeefan2112

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 23 2012, 02:21 PM)

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

The little badges are given out by TRF when you reach 2112 posts. So yeah. Go ahead and insult his "little badge". It only proves how clueless you are.

Nicely borrowed phrase from Harry Potter! BTW anyone who puts up 2112 posts is probably a bigger waste of space than I am!

yes.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 03:53 PM)

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

Nicely borrowed phrase from Harry Potter! BTW anyone who puts up 2112 posts is probably a bigger waste of space than I am!

yes.gif

So.... do you enjoy making a fool of yourself? Or do you just like the attention?

confused13.gif

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

yes.gif

facepalm.gif

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ May 23 2012, 03:04 PM)

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

yes.gif

So.... do you enjoy making a fool of yourself? Or do you just like the attention?

confused13.gif

I think he loves making a fool of himself.

Also, I honestly haven't read Harry Potter so I'm not really sure what his reference was. I assume it was something foolish.

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

yes.gif

confused13.gif

Nope Just another RUSHGOOBER! bacon.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 02:11 PM)

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

yes.gif

confused13.gif

I think you've pretty well identified yourself as a troll now. That much is obvious. The question is... how much longer will people continue to feed you? Follow up question: how many boxes of Kleenex have you gone through getting off on the responses?

QUOTE (danielmclark @ May 23 2012, 04:06 PM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 02:11 PM)

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

yes.gif

confused13.gif

I think you've pretty well identified yourself as a troll now. That much is obvious. The question is... how much longer will people continue to feed you? Follow up question: how many boxes of Kleenex have you gone through getting off on the responses?

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ May 23 2012, 03:11 PM)

rofl3.gif

EDIT:

yes.gif

confused13.gif

Nope, cause rushgoober does not resort to personal attacks. He may be about negativity, but he's also about peace and love man. You've been like Jackie Chan since you got here, taking on multiple adversaries at once laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ May 23 2012, 04:15 PM)

Nope, cause rushgoober does not resort to personal attacks. He may be about negativity, but he's also about peace and love man. You've been like Jackie Chan since you got here, taking on multiple adversaries at once laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/awhfunfs.gif

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/ZippyYow.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e85/rushgoober6/homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

QUOTE (vprtrls @ May 23 2012, 09:26 AM)
All the supposed fans (losers, asses, puds, attention seeking scum) that are dreading Clockwork Angels need to get a life and get off MY forum. You trolls know who you are, just go over to the hatefest at Counterparts, get out your Peart hate and leave this forum to actual fans of Rush that like Rush music. Certainly we can discuss the new album, but not liking the 3 new songs is total BS. Your opinion is wrong. GET THE HELL OFF MY FORUM YOU HATERS!!! I'm a fanboy and proud of it. Sure Rush is not perfect, but the 3 songs we have heard kick total ass. GET THE HELL OFF OF MY FORUM YOU RUSH HATING PRICKS!!! I don't need your negativity, I don't need you stupid mindless comments for the music that is Rush. GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE YOU F'N RUSH HATERS! GET A LIFE AND GO F YOURSELF!!! GO KICK YOUR DOG, BEAT UP YOUR KIDS, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MISERABLE SELF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!! 2.gif

goodpost.gif

QUOTE (GoldRush @ May 23 2012, 09:11 PM)
QUOTE (vprtrls @ May 23 2012, 09:26 AM)
All the supposed fans (losers, asses, puds, attention seeking scum) that are dreading Clockwork Angels need to get a life and get off MY forum.  You trolls know who you are, just go over to the hatefest at Counterparts, get out your Peart hate and leave this forum to actual fans of Rush that like Rush music.  Certainly we can discuss the new album, but not liking the 3 new songs is total BS.  Your opinion is wrong.  GET THE HELL OFF MY FORUM YOU HATERS!!!  I'm a fanboy and proud of it.  Sure Rush is not perfect, but the 3 songs we have heard kick total ass. GET THE HELL OFF OF MY FORUM YOU RUSH HATING PRICKS!!!  I don't need your negativity, I don't need you stupid mindless comments for the music that is Rush.  GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE YOU F'N RUSH HATERS!  GET A LIFE AND GO F YOURSELF!!!  GO KICK YOUR DOG, BEAT UP YOUR KIDS, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MISERABLE SELF AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!! 2.gif

goodpost.gif

Except that it's not.