Not playing Newcastle ??

Calm down, the UK tour isn't for another year yet. Just because they announced a handful of dates already doesn't mean that's it for the tour. Considering how far in advance they released the first dates don't think that's all they're gonna do. There is plenty of time for them to book more shows which I have no doubt are coming.

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ May 15 2012, 08:31 AM)
Calm down, the UK tour isn't for another year yet. Just because they announced a handful of dates already doesn't mean that's it for the tour. Considering how far in advance they released the first dates don't think that's all they're gonna do. There is plenty of time for them to book more shows which I have no doubt are coming.

This. Some people just let their emotions go TOO fast.

Don't think any more uk dates will be added. l suspect that Sheffield was the worst attended gig on the last tour and that Newcastle has been dropped in the hope it will put more bums on seats in Sheffield which is straight down the A1/MI corridor. Plus its one less venue to rent as well. Just a thought, like.

QUOTE (Sin City @ May 15 2012, 10:32 PM)
Don't think any more uk dates will be added. l suspect that Sheffield was the worst attended gig on the last tour and that Newcastle has been dropped in the hope it will put more bums on seats in Sheffield which is straight down the A1/MI corridor. Plus its one less venue to rent as well. Just a thought, like.

Get to bed asshole. You've tickets to buy in the morning. Anything worse than Block B Row C and you're in bother boy!!

biggrin.gif

Well I for one will be traveling over for maybe 4 gigs I love the traveling part, its adds to the excitement

Also- Neil warnock was emailed about any other Uk dates and the reply was "thats it!" so..