Amazon CA Page

Gilbertk

I know that a couple weeks before album releases, Amazon puts 30 second snippets of each song on the album up on its listing page. Has this happened before with Rush? Any chance we'll get this with Clockwork Angels?

Not sure how much I'd want to listen to them.. I'd rather hear the full album the first time than little snippets, but then again I listened to Headlong Flight.

This is going to be a dilemma for me. Usually I'm all FOR little spoilers but this time I think I would rather be totally surprised at the remaining 9 tracks. On the other hand how can I not listen knowing those samples are just sitting there on Amazon. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 11 2012, 12:55 PM)
This is going to be a dilemma for me. Usually I'm all FOR little spoilers but this time I think I would rather be totally surprised at the remaining 9 tracks. On the other hand how can I not listen knowing those samples are just sitting there on Amazon. biggrin.gif

Me too...it will be tough, but I will try to hold off. unsure.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 11 2012, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ May 11 2012, 12:55 PM)

Me too...it will be tough, but I will try to hold off. unsure.gif

Me three.

I will probably give them each one listen, and let that be it. That way I just get a small idea of what I'm going to hear, and don't etch it in my head.