Music Today can work!

iglehart

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 7 2012, 09:04 PM)
I had no luck with MT Columbus and then I had to leave for work. Of course when I come back nothing is coming up.... Pretty disappointed. Guess I still have a few more options.

I missed the presale myself, but I'm definitely gonna try Wednesday morning. I've had bad luck with Musictoday anyways, so I hope the Live Nation one is better. I gotta get my tickets for Cbus and Indy then biggrin.gif

Edited by SchemingDemon

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ May 7 2012, 12:26 PM)
Row 16, Floor (Al's side) in Seattle on 11/13. I'm stoked!! Very fine seats.

If anyone knows how they number seats across the floor at Key Arena, please respond here or message me. I am in section BB, row 16, seats 29 & 30. I see where section BB is and I understand row 16 is well, 16 rows back but I don't know where seats 29 & 30 are. Help appreciated!!

I got row 21, Alex's side. The seats begin at #1 on the far right (Geddy's side) and go across to #40. The best seats are 15-25. I got 31-33. Going to check at the Key next week when the general sale begins. Maybe they will have some better seats...

See ya there!

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 7 2012, 09:07 PM)
I had no luck with MT Columbus and then I had to leave for work. Of course when I come back nothing is coming up.... Pretty disappointed. Guess I still have a few more options.

I missed the presale myself, but I'm definitely gonna try Wednesday morning. I've had bad luck with Musictoday anyways, so I hope the Live Nation one is better. I gotta get my tickets for Cbus and Indy then biggrin.gif

I'm going to try every presale left... This will be my 3rd time seeing Rush.... so I would really like to snag some preemo tickets this time but VIP seems like a joke to me. I guess I could always try Ticketmaster platinum but I really didn't want to spend a small fortune on tickets. It's just kind of disappointing.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 7 2012, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (driventotheedge @ May 7 2012, 12:26 PM)
Row 16, Floor (Al's side) in Seattle on 11/13. I'm stoked!! Very fine seats.

If anyone knows how they number seats across the floor at Key Arena, please respond here or message me. I am in section BB, row 16, seats 29 & 30. I see where section BB is and I understand row 16 is well, 16 rows back but I don't know where seats 29 & 30 are. Help appreciated!!

I got row 21, Alex's side. The seats begin at #1 on the far right (Geddy's side) and go across to #40. The best seats are 15-25. I got 31-33. Going to check at the Key next week when the general sale begins. Maybe they will have some better seats...

See ya there!

I'm basically 5 rows in front of you then. Look for me and say "hi". It's always nice to talk to folks that on here and RIAB.

I'm VERY tall (6'7") and likely will have a T4E shirt on. Will be with my buddy who is also fairly tall, 6'1".

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 7 2012, 09:23 PM)
QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 7 2012, 09:07 PM)

I'm going to try every presale left... This will be my 3rd time seeing Rush.... so I would really like to snag some preemo tickets this time but VIP seems like a joke to me. I guess I could always try Ticketmaster platinum but I really didn't want to spend a small fortune on tickets. It's just kind of disappointing.

It's too bad you can't get individual Ticketmaster Platinum tickets sad.gif. I usually go to shows by myself

QUOTE (iglehart @ May 7 2012, 01:53 PM)
GangsterOnBoats, I sat about where you are for the last tour in Grennsboro and the seats were very good. Sound was good too.

I will say being up front does not have the best sound, but who cares. Its cool to be up close.

I hope everyone gets good seats. Just lucky for me.

Anyway, enjoy it from where every you are.

Yeah, well I had similar seats on the TM Tour in Hershey PA, but these are even closer to the stage itself, which is E-P-I-C 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (rushjoe @ May 7 2012, 06:28 PM)
QUOTE (FT Tracker @ May 7 2012, 03:00 PM)
So after reading the post on this site and buying a lower level ticket for Indy at 12:03 the best I could get at the time. I decided to go back and see what I could get a ticket for at 3:52. I got floor 2 row 8. Whats the deal? Now I need to sell my first ticket. Which by the way I paid the same money for.

Did you know floor 2 row 8 is the second section of floor seats ? I would keep the lower bowl seats . I got sec 17 row 7 by the stage on alexs side.

Looking forward to meeting you. trink39.gif