CITI Pre-Sales

Snaked

I might be wrong but. Think you just need a Citi card . I did this once and that was the case

QUOTE (marlinsfan @ Apr 24 2012, 09:31 AM)
but you need to pay with the citi card, and the tickets are mailed to the cardholder

I've used this in the past and was able to pay with a Visa and have the tix shipped to me.

Has it changed?

QUOTE (Rush702112 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:18 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 24 2012, 12:16 PM)
QUOTE (Rush702112 @ Apr 24 2012, 10:20 AM)
i am trying with my Amex and it wont take it....UGH!!!!!

Yeah - I had the same problem.

sucks doesnt it

Meh - what can you do? smile.gif

If I REALLY wanted tix... I would have bought them yesterday from MusicToday. The show is in Chicago, and I am ok with going down there... I am also ok gambling a little and hoping the second leg includes Milwaukee.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 24 2012, 11:30 AM)
They get paid when you use your Citi card, that's why they do these presales. What benefit would it be to them to do a presale if they let you pay with a Discover card or something?

Just so you know - it USED to work just fine. I have purchased quite a few tix with the CITI presale, and used my AMEX to pay for it... never had an issue. They must have added a layer to ensure you are paying with your CITI card now.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 24 2012, 10:58 AM)
They get paid when you use your Citi card, that's why they do these presales. What benefit would it be to them to do a presale if they let you pay with a Discover card or something?

Just so you know - it USED to work just fine. I have purchased quite a few tix with the CITI presale, and used my AMEX to pay for it... never had an issue. They must have added a layer to ensure you are paying with your CITI card now.

Yep. Makes sense.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 24 2012, 12:15 PM)

Yep. Makes sense.

stupid sexy technology

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Apr 24 2012, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE (danielmclark @ Apr 24 2012, 12:15 PM)

Yep. Makes sense.

stupid sexy technology

z7shysterical.gif

i used my buddy's citi card to buy the tickets. I used his first 6 numbers to find the tickets. In the checkout screen I tried my amex and it didn't work. I used his card, his mailing address, and they will mail him the tickets. I sent him a check and he will send me the tickets.

Of course, he's a good buddy that I trust. He has my 7 tickets and $700+ of my money!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Rush702112 @ Apr 24 2012, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (Screvato @ Apr 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
I just scored floor tix in Philly with the Citi code .....it works!

we know it works, its just u have to use a citi Credit Card

I didnt use a Citi credit card....just the code from earlier in the post.

Is there a sense of what kind of tickets a person can get with the Citi pre-sales? Has anyone snagged tickets in the first 15-20 floor rows using the Citi pre-sale? (Just wondering if it's worth it to get one of those blasted cards...)

QUOTE (Screvato @ Apr 24 2012, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (Rush702112 @ Apr 24 2012, 02:59 PM)
QUOTE (Screvato @ Apr 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
I just scored floor tix in Philly with the Citi code .....it works!

we know it works, its just u have to use a citi Credit Card

I didnt use a Citi credit card....just the code from earlier in the post.

what card did u USE?????

QUOTE (kid-gloves @ Apr 24 2012, 06:26 PM)
Is there a sense of what kind of tickets a person can get with the Citi pre-sales? Has anyone snagged tickets in the first 15-20 floor rows using the Citi pre-sale? (Just wondering if it's worth it to get one of those blasted cards...)

Doesn't the Citi Card presale start AFTER the fan/VIP presale? If so then I would not expect that any seats within the first 15 rows are left. But you never know. Stranger things have happened.