Album Leak

friendlyfloridian

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Apr 23 2012, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 11:03 PM)
Doubt it.

Allright now I am REALLY tempted to take a listen.

What to do? What to do?

Aren't you concerned that you are extremely easy to track since "they" are probably watching very carefully for downloads at this point?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 23 2012, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Apr 23 2012, 11:04 PM)
Doubt it.

What to do? What to do?

Aren't you concerned that you are extremely easy to track since "they" are probably watching very carefully for downloads at this point?

yes and that is why I did NOT complete the download...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 23 2012, 11:05 PM)
how on earth do you download a torrent? do you need a special program? sorry, i know next to nothing about downloading albums... unsure.gif

If you don't already know I wouldn't. If you must, find someone you trust who knows what they are talking about before d/l torrents. Even then, there is no way to guarantee anonymity or safety no matter what anyone says.

Sorry man, not trying to put you down but Headlong Flight didn't even leak. Neither did Caravan. They seem to be able to keep a tight lid on things. Not saying it isn't possible, I'm just extremely skeptical, especially when no links are posted. I know we aren't supposed to post illegal links, but how on earth could you not listen to just a little of it to find out for sure before posting a thread about it?

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 09:08 PM)
Sorry man, not trying to put you down but Headlong Flight didn't even leak. Neither did Caravan. They seem to be able to keep a tight lid on things. Not saying it isn't possible, I'm just extremely skeptical, especially when no links are posted. I know we aren't supposed to post illegal links, but how on earth could you not listen to just a little of it to find out for sure before posting a thread about it?

dude, there is a torrent up....look for it. i have no idea if it's legit.

Edited by WCFIELDS

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Apr 23 2012, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 09:08 PM)

dude, there is a torrent up....look for it. i have no idea if it's legit.

Yeah, I did a quick search and saw some purported torrents. Not from any site I am that familiar with, though.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 11:08 PM)

I could post several links but that wouldn't be good. I just happened to search Google and found it within seconds. I am not going to download the complete files anyway because it just isn't right.

Even if it is the real thing, I'd rather wait for the official release. Not worth the risk just for what is most likely a shitty compressed torrent.

It didn't leak. There are fake torrents all the time. Just because the titles are right means nothing. The actual content is probably some alternative band or something. If it would have leaked it would be on Pirate Bay right now. Headlong Flight didn't even leak. RR is keeping a tight lid. If it does leak it won't be until a week or two before release date. Edited by presto123

Nobody has a comment? Does everybody trust me that there is a SLIM chance that this leaked already? yes.gif Let me change that to VERY SLIM chance. RR did a masterful job at keeping HF under wraps. Edited by presto123

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 23 2012, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Apr 24 2012, 12:04 PM)
Doubt it.

What to do? What to do?

Do it. I want to see what kind of trouble you get into.

Why? He's just going to hear like Pat Benatar or something. laugh.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Apr 23 2012, 10:30 PM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Apr 23 2012, 10:28 PM)
QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Apr 24 2012, 12:04 PM)
Doubt it.

What to do? What to do?

Do it. I want to see what kind of trouble you get into.

Why? He's just going to hear like Pat Benatar or something. laugh.gif

I just don't want viruses.. i don't necessarily trust you laugh.gif