Music Today Works!!

jmac

QUOTE (snowdog212 @ Apr 23 2012, 12:57 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Apr 23 2012, 11:47 AM)
I got tickets for the Buffalo show but I just settled on getting section 103. I didn't feel like throwing back tickets a hundered times to get something up close. These tickets are the $66 dollar ones and they are actually good seats to. I like sitting in the lower or middle section of an arena better than the floor because you can get a better view of everything going on with lights, videos and whatever else there is.

Congrats to all trink39.gif sec 103 ain't bad I saw Metallica from there granted there stage was in the middle but you will see everything like you said

When I saw Foo Fighters there last year I was in section 102 and they were really good seats, now i'm one section closer 2.gif

QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 11:52 AM)
So I got 7 row floor for Detroit I chose the USPS 1st Class Mail - Standard(I picked the cheapest option) are my tickets going to arrive in the mail right before the show?
I've only used ticketmaster and don't know what to expect from Music Today?

Oh and I didn't have to put in 'headlong' as the axcess code

Last year I got my musictoday tickets 2 months before the show.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Apr 23 2012, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (jesse2112 @ Apr 23 2012, 11:52 AM)
So I got 7 row floor for Detroit  I chose the USPS 1st Class Mail - Standard(I picked the cheapest option) are my tickets going to arrive in the mail right before the show?
I've only used ticketmaster and don't know what to expect from Music Today?

Oh and I didn't have to put in 'headlong' as the axcess code

Last year I got my musictoday tickets 2 months before the show.

Yep, 2 months would be just about right. The last time I bought tickets from Music Today was during the 1st leg and my show was at the beginning of September and my tickets didn't arrive until early/mid July.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 23 2012, 09:16 PM)
How about those fees! $125 becomes $150 real fast smile.gif Pricks. smile.gif

The better seats for the Brooklyn show were $170 a piece, $192 with fees....ouch!

i got the exact seats i'd hoped for on the first try...Section 7 row 1 for the Brooklyn show....I NEVER get what I want via a fan pre-sale, maybe cause the venue is new made it so? but love being close to the stage just off the floor...

my first post and my first time seeing them since 1978...psyched big time.

I was trying for tix for Manchester and Philly and pulled up nothing but lower bowl way at the other end of the arena for both. I started right after noon and could only try for 15 minutes before having to go back to work. Turns out everyone who was trying at 20 minutes in got GREAT seats! Argh!

Ended up springing for VIP for Manchester and not buying any for Philly. Didn't get any better for Philly later in the day. Between not getting good tix for Philly and RushCon being scheduled in the meantime, we've decided to scrap Philly altogether and go to all of RushCon (plus the Toronto show, which we'd planned on all along).

I hope the other presales go better than this. I did look around the Citi presale for Philly today, and was seeing slightly better tix, so may use that option for other shows.

Pretty sure I didnt use MusicToday for any of the TMT shows I went to but I did use it at least once on S&A and as I recall I had the tix well in advance.

I wouldnt sweat it too much.

The shows are 4+ months away.. we gots plenty of time wink.gif

applaudit.gif