Men!

DonnaWanna

QUOTE (chaotica @ Jun 14 2006, 01:03 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jun 14 2006, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE (fendergirl4001 @ Jun 9 2006, 05:44 PM)
Sorry to spoil the mood...
If y'all can't tell, my views on love have changed a bit.
The "love of my life" has walked out on me without giving me any sort of sign.
Why would he do that?
Sorry, I'm still in a state of shock...
He ended it at 12:25 this afternoon.
Today was the last day of school.
Seriously, Ihad a boyfriend until mid-fifth period.
How and why the hell?
fists crying.gif  fists crying.gif  fists crying.gif

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif Waaaaa, fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif now imagine the same feeling, add child support and/or alimony for the rest of your life? Cry a storm. most guys won't care, because, what you feel in infatuation, men feel with a house attached to it. The reason women leave men? Jerk? abusive, etc? Guess what, who married the jerk? Who allowed the jerk to impregnate the woman? Who allowed the woman to express her feelings to her love? She did. Buck up. Stop acting like a baby and consider your losses as a learning experience. Tough common sense from a fellow Rush listener. Even as young as you.

ohmy.gif Don't ya think this is a little harsh?

She's only a kid and ya she got a bad deal right now but she will get over her hardship and learn... but thats what growing up is about....

As a fellow rush fan I think you can give words of encouragement and support and gentle reassurement instead of belittling her...

Thats my opinion

Of course it's tough, but who's going to teach the guys? In divorce or separation, women have more rights than men. Do we complain? No. We just work to pay the child support and alimony. I have a girlfriend and she was surprised how divisive the courts are. It's depressing to hear a foreign woman speak badly of American women, when this is my country. you know what? I had my heart broken when my ex left me or I caught her in bed with another guy. Guess what instead of crying or killing her, I went forward. I hope she could do the same.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 15 2006, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jun 14 2006, 09:06 AM)
Why would he do that?
How and why the hell?

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif Waaaaa, fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif z7shysterical.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif now imagine the same feeling, add child support and/or alimony for the rest of your life? Cry a storm. most guys won't care, because, what you feel in infatuation, men feel with a house attached to it. The reason women leave men? Jerk? abusive, etc? Guess what, who married the jerk? Who allowed the jerk to impregnate the woman? Who allowed the woman to express her feelings to her love? She did. Buck up. Stop acting like a baby and consider your losses as a learning experience. Tough common sense from a fellow Rush listener. Even as young as you.

I bet your single, right?

sarcasm.gif

Nope, dating for more than eight years and living together for one.

Well well so it is YOUR country what makes you think she wasn't born there ?? Do you know this for a fact ...or is this a assumption on your part ??

Anyways this is still no way to talk to a Younger female the way you did,that was more than Harsh & who is teaching the males - well i would hope their parents are !!

There is bad in both male & female but speaking the way you did is not the right way to go about it !!

And in any separation or divorce there is always $$ to be paid & some yes get more than others .........depending on who make's what and how many children you had ....please remember that the children are the innocent part of any breakup !!

So i hope this is the end of this matter ......and in your case you say you have moved on but i see bitterness and a lot of it ...do yourself a favor & get on with your life & remember not All females are like your old one !!

QUOTE (porthleven's rose @ Jun 16 2006, 10:30 AM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 15 2006, 03:30 PM)
Either single or he had a bad relationship and she left and is seeking or getting support ,by his attitude i say he was at fault and is just bitter about it but still no excuse to come down hard on anyone !

-oh Absolutely---

having had experience of long-term abuse--

--they never give up--

Good on Ya all who escape,its worth it!!

When Blond77 said she wanted hit me, I was going to call the police. This kind of confuse me poth, if you were in an abusive relationship, why didn't you get out? I had a chick who wanted to stab me and I left her. Why is it you're a victim of abuse, when you could have left and not become one? And why is it that I'm an abuser? I didn't hurt her, beat her up or something evil? Why deflect your past on me? is it easier? Does the responsibility of using common sense allayed by the anger of me? I always wondered about that.

QUOTE (fendergirl4001 @ Jun 16 2006, 02:39 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 14 2006, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Jun 14 2006, 03:03 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jun 14 2006, 12:06 PM)
Why would he do that?
How and why the hell?

ohmy.gif Don't ya think this is a little harsh?

She's only a kid and ya she got a bad deal right now but she will get over her hardship and learn... but thats what growing up is about....

As a fellow rush fan I think you can give words of encouragement and support and gentle reassurement instead of belittling her...

Thats my opinion

Ok from your B/D i take you are in your early 30's right ......

and she is only 16 years old ......

so big difference on life experiences don't YOU THINK !! I find you more than a little Harsh !! I have never wanted to sound off at anyone in this forum until NOW!!!

You need to take under concideration of this girl's age for #1 ........

how did you do when you had your first heart break ??? I remember mine well & i cried for weeks over it just to let you know thats Normal.......

so you know it is true Women of any age do a Heart but you on the other hand i don't think so or where you hurt that bad that you think you can take it out on a Teenager, someone who is in the middle of becoming a young Lady & a Woman .......

oh i am trying to watch what i say in this family forum

if you where here in my eye sight i just might want to clobber you !!

Please think twice before you come on so strong with a younger person !!!!!!!!

Or is it because you are one of those JERKS that have to pay child & alimony for life

Is this what is getting your dander up ....well the way i feel it takes 2 to tangle so if you make a child but don't want to be around then Yes support support support !!!!!!

Hey, it's ok guys... I get the point and I'm over the little jerk.

At least what he did, anyway. I now refuse all advice to call him and ask if we can be friends. I hardly want to acknowledge his existance, let alone want to talk to the little shit. but I feel I am being pretty mature about it otherwise.

My life is confusing enough w/out him controlling me.

Good for you. Don't get in to any serious relationship, graduate high school, go to college, get a degree, find a career you love, buy a home, get what you need ad around 25 years old, start looking for a good man. you are too young to share your love with someone.

QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jun 16 2006, 08:36 PM)
Either single or he had a bad relationship and she left and is seeking or getting support ,by his attitude i say he was at fault and is just bitter about it but still no excuse to come down hard on anyone !

-oh Absolutely---

--they never give up--

When Blond77 said she wanted hit me, I was going to call the police. This kind of confuse me poth, if you were in an abusive relationship, why didn't you get out? I had a chick who wanted to stab me and I left her. Why is it you're a victim of abuse, when you could have left and not become one? And why is it that I'm an abuser? I didn't hurt her, beat her up or something evil? Why deflect your past on me? is it easier? Does the responsibility of using common sense allayed by the anger of me? I always wondered about that.

i said if you were in eye sight of me !! Being you are in another country sorry my arm isn't that long !!

Edited by blonde77th

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 16 2006, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (Asian Rush Fan @ Jun 16 2006, 08:36 PM)

-oh Absolutely---

--they never give up--

i said if you were in eye sight of me !! Being you are in another country sorry my arm isn't that long !!

Wow, you sure are angry. So this is how you resolve your anger, by using violence. is this what you want to teach a 16-year-old? Why not tell her to not have a boyfriend and get an education and a career, no, you resort to fisticuffs. What kind of example are you? You criticize me for being so rude and crude, but your solution is violence. Trust me, if to do resort to violence, keep in mind, I never lost a fight. I don't care you're a chick, because, i will do everything in my power to defend myself. The broad who tried to stab me? Guess what, i knocked her out and her jaw was broken. There was blood everywhere and to add insult to injury, she was carted away to General Hospital and to Sybil Brand Institute. She copped a guilty plea for a lighter sentence and I didn't have to go to court.

Edited by Asian Rush Fan

when i said clobber you i meant whack you upside your head not a fight........ you seem to stretch everything beyond reality ....i thought this was done ?? Go play & get your life going in the right way ......there has to be something to get you interested in something else ..now let my whack upside your head go & have a great day is Saturday !

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 17 2006, 08:06 AM)
when i said clobber you i meant whack you upside your head not a fight........ you seem to stretch everything beyond reality ....i thought this was done ?? Go play & get your life going in the right way ......there has to be something to get you  interested in something else ..now let my whack upside your head go & have a great day is Saturday !

Hey Blondie, I'd still have you arrested, why? This is a Rush fansite and we're Rush fans. We don't resort to violence, we're above that. We have dialogue, not slap someone upside their head. Yes it is Saturday, so vent your anger by going to a carnival and Whack a Mole or something

Edited by Asian Rush Fan

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4074/huntin4gr.jpg

sarcasm.gif

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5021/thisisfu1gt.jpg

Because I'm a Man....

I lock my keys in the car,

I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia

has set in. Calling AAA is not an option. I will win.

Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very

well, I will pop the hood and stare at the engine as if

I know what I'm looking at. If another man shows up,

one of us will say to the other, "I used to be able to

fix these things, but now with all these computers

and everything, I wouldn't know where to start."

We will then drink a couple of beers and break

wind, as a form of holy communion.

Because I'm a man, when I catch a cold, I need

someone to bring me soup and take care of me

while I lie in bed and moan. You're a woman. You

never get as sick as I do, so for you, this is not a

problem.

_________________________ _ _____________

Because I'm a man, I can be relied upon to purchase

basic groceries at the store, like milk or bread. I

cannot be expected to find exotic items like "cumin"

or "tofu." For all I know, these are the same thing.

Because I'm a man, when one of our appliances

stops working, I will insist on taking it apart,

despite evidence that this will just cost me twice

as much once the repair person gets here and has

to put it back together.

Because I'm a man, I must hold the television

remote control in my hand while I watch TV. If the thing has been misplaced, I may miss a whole show looking for it. And if I fall asleep, don't change the channel! I'm watching that!

Because I'm a man, there is no need to ask me what

I'm thinking about. The true answer is always either

sex, cars, sex, sports or sex. I have to make up

something else when you ask, so don't ask.

Because I'm a man, you don't have to ask me if

I liked the movie. Chances are, if you're crying

at the end of it, I didn't....and if you are feeling

amorous after wards....then I will certainly at least

remember the name and recommend it to others.

Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing

is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes

ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With

the belt or without it, looks fine. Your hair is fine.

You look fine. Can we just go now?

Because I'm a man, and this is, after all, the year

2006, I will share equally in the housework. You

just do the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning, the

vacuuming, and the dishes, and I'll do the rest......

like wandering around in the yard with a beer

analyzing what to do.

Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing
is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes
ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With
the belt or without it, looks fine. Your hair is fine.
You look fine. Can we just go now?

"Fine" is the WORST. Might as well say, "You look adequate and ordinary, and I'll never remember how you look anyway." rofl3.gif

tongue.gif

That's my father with the remote. No joke - he uses it so much it's almost worn out. You have to pound the buttons to get it to work.

And that's one of my ex-boyfriends with the car - "Gee, Cupcake, I dunno why the Partymobile won't party--" Uh, Partyman? Could it have something to do with the huge puddle of transmission fluid currently congealing around the right front wheel? Or is that just coincidence?

QUOTE (Want2bLikeBrutus @ Jun 21 2006, 01:27 PM)
QUOTE (blonde77th @ Jun 19 2006, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 19 2006, 07:17 PM)
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4074/huntin4gr.jpg
sarcasm.gif

2funny.gif 2funny.gif 2funny.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif What makes this so funny is that it is SOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Now thats the truth laugh.gif

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put.

The garage is all yours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack.

You can be President.

You can never be pregnant.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.

You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop

and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character.

Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

You can open all your own jars.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

You almost never have strap problems in public.

You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.

Your belly usually hides your big hips.

One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.

You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache..

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier eh.gif