10+ Minute Songs You've Listened To Today

Union 5-3992

Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere...But Not Here

The version from Octane Twisted is gorgeous

I agree, and it's while it was from the Royal Albert Hall show, it also perfectly represents the magic I felt of the Radio City Music Hall show which I saw and forever ingrained into my head.

Awaken

Yes

I listened to Awaken again. I just wanted to be sure it was as great as I thought it was the other day and 36 years ago. It was............... :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Gates of Delirium

Hey Goose, you didn't list the artist :haz: or should you need too? No you do not! I turned the clock back during my workout today...... Strangers In The Night and Rock Bottom makes the criteria at 11:08. Schenker's at his best :guitar:
  • Like 2

Steven Wilson - The Holy Drinker (live)

Steven Wilson - The Watchmaker (live)

Both were from the Drive Home EP

Katatonia - Brave (live)

From the Last Fair Day Gone Night album

Edited by PolarizeMe

I was definitely a commoner today. Just went with All The World's A Stage at the gym today. I believe By Tor qualifies. One thing I really never realized is how long a play time that a double album actually has. I did 50 minutes on the treadmill and never even near got through the whole thing. That recording will always be my "go to" album as long as I live and breathe. :codger:

Telegraph Road - Dire Straits

I think 'Love Over Gold' is my favorite Dire Straits album.

Love seeing so much Yes love here, but not surprised since when I go to Rush concerts I see lots of Yes shirts and vice-versa :)

To be honest I'm nearly surprised Yes doesn't have a sub-forum here. I think Rush and Yes go together like chocolate and peanut butter.

• Like 4

Love seeing so much Yes love here, but not surprised since when I go to Rush concerts I see lots of Yes shirts and vice-versa :)

To be honest I'm nearly surprised Yes doesn't have a sub-forum here. I think Rush and Yes go together like chocolate and peanut butter.

Hey. Why doesn't Yes have their own place in this forum? Yes is the only band that I have never seen that I have some serious regret about. I could have I would imagine many times. Back in my time it would have been the "theater in the round" format if I'm not mistaken..... I promise you that if Anderson, Howe, Squire, Wakeman and White/Bruford were playing anywhere near, I would most certainly be there........... :codger:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/Yes_concert.jpg/800px-Yes_concert.jpg

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Great album. Telegraph Road is pure genius. I listened to Making Movies yesterday, another great record. Tunnel of Love is only +/- eight minutes, but it's a solid track with fabulous lyrics.
  • Like 1