Freddie Mercury

Hatchetaxe&saw

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 24 2011, 12:24 PM)
rose.gif http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt213/IreneAdler/Freddie%20Mercury/file47.jpg rose.gif

Great pic.

There's an updated bio on Freddie out by Lesley Ann Jones, crackingly good read. I'm a Queen saddo, and there was stuff in that book I'd never read before. Very well researched and she was one of the few journos he spoke to.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freddie-Mercury-De...22139865&sr=8-1

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw

It was a huge creative loss. Incredible singer as well.

QUOTE (sue @ Nov 24 2011, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 24 2011, 07:24 AM)
rose.gif http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt213/IreneAdler/Freddie%20Mercury/file47.jpg rose.gif

REST IN PEACE heart.gif

he gets to vocalize with the best band ever...

John Entwistle Bass

John Bonham Drums

Jimi Guitar

I'll be playing some QUEEN specially!

RIP!

On the day Freddie died back in 1991 a sparrow flew inside from the garden. I didn't quite notice it though at first. It must have come in through the door when I left it open. I kept seeing something fluttering at the periphery of my vision. It was weird I thought I was hallucinating or something. Eventually after about half an hour I realised there really was a baby sparrow in there with me. It only appeared for fleeting instants and then disappeared. I wandered about the place trying to locate it and after a few minutes I finally found it upstairs on the bath.

It saw me and did a little bird poop. The best place it could have done it as it was easy to wash away later. I closed the door so it wouldn't fly back downstairs and carefully made my way to the window, hopefully I thought, without frightening it too much, and opened the window, then stepped back to the door again.

The sparrow just looked at me. And I gestured towards the window to indicate an escape route for it. I felt slightly foolish trying to communicate with a sparrow, but then all at once it seemed to understand. It flapped and flew up onto the window frame near the opening. Then it looked back at me for a few seconds and it was suddenly gone.

I knew right then and there that I'd been visited by the spirit of the great Freddie Mercury in the guise of a sparrow taking his spirit on it's way to the next world! ohmy.gif Freddie had been there! it was true!

Thank you sparrow, thank you Freddie!

You have, you have rocked me! Yeahhhh! You have you have ROCKED ME!!

1022.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 24 2011, 12:11 PM)

RIP!

On the day Freddie died back in 1991 a sparrow flew inside from the garden. I didn't quite notice it though at first. It must have come in through the door when I left it open. I kept seeing something fluttering at the periphery of my vision. It was weird I thought I was hallucinating or something. Eventually after about half an hour I realised there really was a baby sparrow in there with me. It only appeared for fleeting instants and then disappeared. I wandered about the place trying to locate it and after a few minutes I finally found it upstairs on the bath.

It saw me and did a little bird poop. The best place it could have done it as it was easy to wash away later. I closed the door so it wouldn't fly back downstairs and carefully made my way to the window, hopefully I thought, without frightening it too much, and opened the window, then stepped back to the door again.

The sparrow just looked at me. And I gestured towards the window to indicate an escape route for it. I felt slightly foolish trying to communicate with a sparrow, but then all at once it seemed to understand. It flapped and flew up onto the window frame near the opening. Then it looked back at me for a few seconds and it was suddenly gone.

I knew right then and there that I'd been visited by the spirit of the great Freddie Mercury in the guise of a sparrow taking his spirit on it's way to the next world! ohmy.gif Freddie had been there! it was true!

1022.gif cool10.gif

That's cool! smile.gif

He's definitely missed. I'm lucky to have kids who like Queen, so we listen together a lot. He's gone, but never forgotten. rose.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 24 2011, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 24 2011, 12:11 PM)

RIP!

I knew right then and there that I'd been visited by the spirit of the great Freddie Mercury in the guise of a sparrow taking his spirit on it's way to the next world!  ohmy.gif Freddie had been there! it was true!

1022.gif  cool10.gif

That's cool! smile.gif

He's definitely missed. I'm lucky to have kids who like Queen, so we listen together a lot. He's gone, but never forgotten. rose.gif

trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Nov 24 2011, 08:59 PM)

http://www.posters555.com/pictures/Freddie-Mercury-picture-Z1G153726_b.jpg

When I hear the name Freddie Mercury, the Freddie from the 70's is who I think of; the flambouyance and energy and ethusiasm. He was a one of a kind talent.

QUOTE (KW84 @ Nov 24 2011, 10:22 PM)
http://www.stiftungleostrauss.com/bunker/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/queen-live-aid-1985.jpg

RIP to the greatest showman to ever walk this earth.

We miss you King Mercury.

rose.gif

To have rocked so many people with actual talent rather than technology...man this picture really exemplifies Freddy's absolute power...