sonictheplumber

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 12:22 AM)
I wasn't trying to be funny though, I just assumed this was a bullshit board considering there are threads which consist of pages of emoticons and such. but whatever man, it's cool.

There would be no problems if you placed this in the proper section, grand designs smile.gif

And you're right 1001001, my bad laugh.gif

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 01:22 AM)
I wasn't trying to be funny though, I just assumed this was a bullshit board considering there are threads which consist of pages of emoticons and such. but whatever man, it's cool.

In that one section, Grand Designs, there are a few threads dedicated to mindless posting. Smileys, spam, whatever. Most of the other threads in GD are word games and such.

The other sections of the board are more topic specific. Just stay on topic and post like you actually WANT to get along with everyone and you'll be fine.

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 02:22 PM)

Well, it's not a bullshit board. BUT with your high quality posts and persistence, it sure can be closer to one! th1245.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Aug 2 2011, 12:53 AM)
QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 02:22 PM)

Well, it's not a bullshit board. BUT with your high quality posts and persistence, it sure can be closer to one! th1245.gif

Someone is radiating more heat than light firedevil.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 2 2011, 12:31 AM)

In that one section, Grand Designs, there are a few threads dedicated to mindless posting. Smileys, spam, whatever. Most of the other threads in GD are word games and such.

The other sections of the board are more topic specific. Just stay on topic and post like you actually WANT to get along with everyone and you'll be fine.

can you please forgive me

I like your avatar...

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 01:04 AM)

I like your avatar...

Join the champs in the spam board if your balls are big enough.

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 01:04 AM)

I like your avatar...

Join the champs in the spam board if your balls are big enough.

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 01:10 AM)
and besides I don't even think I could handle a whole page of one person saying shit like "cottage cheese" and "i love underwear" over and over

Okay, if that's too much don't even try jawk jaw ohmy.gif

You obviously don't understand the genius of spam, but that's because of those marbles you're carrying around laugh.gif

Hey, now.

The Only Spam Thread is great. xD

And you were the one telling others not to take things so seriously..!

There's a difference between doing things "for the lulz" and purposefully trolling/being annoying/et cetera.

A lot of threads, especially in Random Samples, are just silly discussions that are amusing to think about.

Kind of like Treeduck's polls.

(Which are great.)

QUOTE (sonictheplumber @ Aug 2 2011, 02:04 AM)

I like your avatar...

We're big on second chances here (sometimes, third or fourth or more). If you really want to fit in here -- as opposed to seeing what you can get away with -- here's your chance to prove it. cool.gif

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Aug 2 2011, 01:16 AM)
Hey, now.
There's a difference between doing things "for the lulz" and purposefully trolling/being annoying/et cetera.
A lot of threads, especially in Random Samples, are just silly discussions that are amusing to think about.
(Which are great.)

Treeduck's polls aren't serious? ohmy.gif fists crying.gif

well I'll be sure to be nice and shit

Dude, just post whatever you want in the correct place, that's all, and expect to get made fun of. Everyone gets made fun of here. Kenneth is in love with anime chicks.

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Aug 2 2011, 01:18 AM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Aug 2 2011, 01:16 AM)
Hey, now.
(Which are great.)

Treeduck's polls aren't serious? ohmy.gif fists crying.gif

Well...

Um...

They're seriously awesome. tongue.gif

Yeah?

And ditto on the "everyone gets made fun of" thing. |D

It's mostly all in jest.

You've just got to get used to the community and how things work around here. It's like anything. Once you get used to it, enjoy the good things and ignore anything that irritates you, it's a fantastic place to be.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Aug 2 2011, 01:23 AM)
well I'll be sure to be nice and shit

Dude, just post whatever you want in the correct place, that's all, and expect to get made fun of. Everyone gets made fun of here. Kenneth is in love with anime chicks.

I looked at hentai once in 2nd grade don't worry

QUOTE (The Owl @ Aug 2 2011, 12:56 AM)
By the way, Mario was the plumber...

Sonic was a woodland critter on steroids.

There were also two games I spent a good bulk of my youth playing biggrin.gif

Oh, good times....