BRING BACK WINTER! I hate summer. . .

Mara

QUOTE (shail @ Jul 26 2011, 10:04 AM)
was in philly last friday. when i left the bar at 1am it was freaking 100 degrees out with a dew point of 80 degrees. it was like being in an oven. never felt heat like that in my entire life. it was intense. fall can't get here fast enough. i would like to go outside soon.

We had 3 days like that last week - miserable. Lucky in these parts (SE WI) the average for days like that is about 3 a year.

If I had the controls, everyday would be like this:

78 degrees

Dew point around 50

occasional cloud

light breeze

brief early morning rain

55 degrees at night

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 25 2011, 06:19 AM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jul 25 2011, 01:11 AM)
Good lord.  It actually hit 76 here today.  Took the wife for a ride on the bike.  If summer starts now, I hope it lasts through October.

I think you Washingtonians of the Pacific Northwest have exactly the same climate as we do in the UK (from what I can gather).

Really?.....it very rarely gets to 76deg here, that's for sure.

Mara and Lovers of Winter. Here is a little refreshing air and snow for you, this was today in El Colorado, Chile!

biggrin.gif

user posted image

Monsoons are here this week in the Southwest, hope they stay for awhile and lead us into fall. 653.gif

QUOTE (Black Thunder @ Jul 26 2011, 06:38 PM)
STFU!!

Summer rules! laugh.gif

Mainly because there's no school!!!! (new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif)

But I love fall!

Volleyball season (PEP BAND)... football season... marching band season... the temperature's just about perfect in early September... The trees change colour... school starts (early = motivation)...

Ah man. I can't wait. I'm sick of seeing the temperature meter on the kitchen window creep up past three digits. I want to be able to walk outside for more than thirty seconds without feeling the need to down about three gallons of water.

But mainly I just want to get rid of this HUMIDITY! angry.gif

Summer's no fun if it's so hot you don't want to step out of the air conditioning! And the mall's great only so often... /sigh

I could use some of that El Colorado refreshment.

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/w/iwantitplz.png

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 24 2011, 11:19 PM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jul 25 2011, 01:11 AM)
Good lord.  It actually hit 76 here today.  Took the wife for a ride on the bike.  If summer starts now, I hope it lasts through October.

I think you Washingtonians of the Pacific Northwest have exactly the same climate as we do in the UK (from what I can gather).

I've actually heard it compared to Scotland. At least the West half of the state, the East side has a lot of high desert.