George Stroumboulopoulos Interviews Neil

Kubla~Khan

Just received some links from Neil's interview tonight 6/16/11.

Interview Link

He seems pretty relaxed, good interview.

KK

Nice find! Strambolopoulos is such a great interviewer. Rather than trying to get people to break down or confess something on TV he leads people to interesting discussions. This one is no different and it's nice to see and interview where VT and Neil's wife isn't brought up.

QUOTE (MCM @ Jun 16 2011, 06:33 PM)
He's quite verbose when he gets going.

Yeah, I've noticed in interviews he almost seems hyper. Nervous I suppose. Or all the time spent avoiding talking to people eventually he lets it all out. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 16 2011, 07:51 PM)
Nice find! Strambolopoulos is such a great interviewer. Rather than trying to get people to break down or confess something on TV he leads people to interesting discussions. This one is no different and it's nice to see and interview where VT and Neil's wife isn't brought up.

Who exactly is George S.? I don't know him.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 16 2011, 08:43 PM)

Georgie used to be a Much Music VeeJay until he moved over to the CBC and now hosts a show interviewing world famous and significant people. He's very good at what he does and makes the show entertaining as well.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 16 2011, 09:43 PM)

And what the heck is CBC?

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jun 17 2011, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 16 2011, 09:43 PM)

And what the heck is CBC?

Canadian. Noone knows who this guy is in the US, except for some people that have seen him on youtube. He's a nobody here though, so dont worry you're not alone in having never heard of him or CBC.

QUOTE (Pound of Obscure @ Jun 16 2011, 07:04 PM)
QUOTE (MCM @ Jun 16 2011, 06:33 PM)
He's quite verbose when he gets going.

Yeah, I've noticed in interviews he almost seems hyper. Nervous I suppose. Or all the time spent avoiding talking to people eventually he lets it all out. rofl3.gif

As someone whose personality is a lot like Neil's, I think it's a function mostly of his discomfort with the situation and the desire to avoid awkward pauses, as well as his genuine enthusiasm for the subjects he's talking about.

QUOTE (Atomic @ Jun 17 2011, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 16 2011, 08:43 PM)

Georgie used to be a Much Music VeeJay until he moved over to the CBC and now hosts a show interviewing world famous and significant people. He's very good at what he does and makes the show entertaining as well.

cool. I actually watch much music but don't remember him.