JUDAS PRIEST

Rushman14

I dunno, this is just not gonna be the same without KK Downing.

British heavy metal legends JUDAS PRIEST kicked off their "Epitaph" world tour earlier tonight (Tuesday, June 7) at 013 in Tilburg, Holland. The show marked the band's first-ever concert with its latest addition, 31-year-old guitarist Richie Faulkner (LAUREN HARRIS, DIRTY DEEDS), who replaced Kenneth "K.K." Downing in April.

Check out the link if want to see the setlist and videos.

Epitaph Tour setlist and videos

No, it won't be the same without KK, but that is some setlist 1022.gif

I dunno I'm not keen on a few of those tunes considering their back catalogue and that it's the final tour. Blood Red Skies, Turbo Lover, Starbreaker and Night Crawler should be dropped and in their place bring in Sinner, The Ripper, White Heat, Red Hot, Delivering the Goods and Riding on the Wind.

You Priest fiends know I'm right, you know I am!

1022.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2011, 02:36 PM)
I dunno I'm not keen on a few of those tunes considering their back catalogue and that it's the final tour. Blood Red Skies, Turbo Lover, Starbreaker and Night Crawler should be dropped and in their place bring in Sinner, The Ripper, White Heat, Red Hot, Delivering the Goods and Riding on the Wind.

1022.gif

I agree with Turbo Lover 062802puke_prv.gif Starbreaker is nice 1022.gif Now if they would only drop Breaking The Law 653.gif

James Durbin touring with them as a backup???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/KublaKhan/smile_13_text.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 9 2011, 03:29 PM)

1022.gif

I agree with Turbo Lover 062802puke_prv.gif Starbreaker is nice 1022.gif Now if they would only drop Breaking The Law 653.gif

Yeah drop Breaking the Law too and instead of that one play Running wild or maybe Stained Class or Genocide...or even Steeler...

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2011, 01:55 PM)

1022.gif

Yeah drop Breaking the Law too and instead of that one play Running wild or maybe Stained Class or Genocide...or even Steeler...

Steeler for sure 1022.gif

glad they didnt attempt Sinner without Downing.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 9 2011, 04:04 PM)

1022.gif

Yeah that's KK's party piece as Rob would say...

Ok instead of that then Freewheel Burning...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2011, 02:13 PM)

1022.gif

trink38.gif

or Exciter

"down on your knees and repent if you please" 1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 9 2011, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2011, 02:13 PM)

1022.gif

trink38.gif

or Exciter

"down on your knees and repent if you please" 1022.gif

Aye! Or Screaming for Vengeance, Grinder, Killing Machine or bring back Dissident Aggressor...

Or best of all bring out Run of the Mill from the vaults!!

1022.gif

as for the setlist, they are always gonna play the "hits'. Would I like to see songs like "Dissinent Agressor", or "Heroes End" or Killing Machine"? Of course, but that'll never happen. So if you see 'em live, the same ol' set list is the songs you'll get. It looks ok to me, as far as covering the expanse of their career in an hour and a half.

As for the new guy, he seems to pull off KK quite well. Would I rather see KK? Of course, but that aint gonna happen. Some of those songs seemed to have a great energy to 'em and that is really what you want to see, not who's playing them or what songs they play. Its about the energy.

I wont get a chance to see them live anytime soon so I'll just hafta be happy with a great bootleg or two of one of their shows.