Caravan/BU2B 7" LP

L. Wince

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Apr 15 2011, 02:41 PM)
someone told me it's one per customer. If so, I will try a few other places near me.

Good luck! smile.gif

Depending upon cost and availability I'll try and get 2. Either that or I'll just buy the shop out! tongue.gif

We found one right by where B works! So don't worry, liddybuck smile.gif

Gutted. angry.gif sad.gif All my local record stores had sold out of the single. Guess i'll have to wait for it to appear on Ebay shortly for an extortionate price. I have bought beer instead to console myself.

pickin up mine today...

Happy Record Store Day!!!

Oh. Cock. angry.gif

so, I show up at the record store at the exact time they open, and apparently they opened 40 minutes early. I am so pissed. I like them on facebook, and they did not mention the early opening at all. I so wouldve went earlier and waited. I got there and people were holding them. I'm so pissed.

This is coming out in my town today for New Record Day!! (I think that's what it's called lol..)

But I don't know if I'll be able to get down to the local store. I think they only have like 1000 copies and I have no doubt they'll go quickly.

the records stores in Lincoln didnt have them. im pissed.

I did however leave with Pearl Jam vs. and Vitalogy re-release Vinyl's. So it wasnt that much of a waste of gas.

there are some on ebay already. theres one for $24.99 buy it now. I would just buy it but I already spent 50 on those PJ records. My wife would rip my ass if I spent more money. LMAO

got mine, white

Haha the record store here opened from 12am to 1am so I went early so no would be there to bother me haha. I very well might be the first person to perchase one of these. Or I'm crazy haha either way, to avoid disappointment, I went in really early Edited by Itty12