Betting on the setlist

If you were going to bet everything you have, which choice would you make?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If you were going to bet everything you have, which choice would you make?

• All in on red- no setlist changes
    • All in on black - at least 1 setlist change

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Mar 30 2011, 03:48 PM)
What is the purpose of this poll? They've already stated that there will be no set list changes on the second leg of the tour.

Are you hoping for a surprise or two? That would be cool but I'm not going to hold my breath.

just having a little fun and making things interesting. c'mon play along. tongue.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 30 2011, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Mar 30 2011, 03:48 PM)
What is the purpose of this poll?  They've already stated that there will be no set list changes on the second leg of the tour.

Are you hoping for a surprise or two?  That would be cool but I'm not going to hold my breath.

just having a little fun and making things interesting. c'mon play along. tongue.gif

OK. I put it all on red.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Mar 30 2011, 04:48 PM)
What is the purpose of this poll? They've already stated that there will be no set list changes on the second leg of the tour.

Are you hoping for a surprise or two? That would be cool but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Although the interview is likely accurate. Remember that time before the first leg when Alex said they'd play Jacob's ladder? Unless I missed part of the concert it didn't happen. Alex has been wrong before, who knows.

Still, my money's on no changes.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Mar 30 2011, 06:22 PM)
QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Mar 30 2011, 04:48 PM)
What is the purpose of this poll?  They've already stated that there will be no set list changes on the second leg of the tour.

Are you hoping for a surprise or two?  That would be cool but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Although the interview is likely accurate. Remember that time before the first leg when Alex said they'd play Jacob's ladder? Unless I missed part of the concert it didn't happen. Alex has been wrong before, who knows.

Still, my money's on no changes.

wouldn't it be something though if they threw us a curveball for the first time ever?

Did you see the very complex and expensive screen work, video and light show? No way they make a change for this leg when the whole purpose was to go to places they did not go to last year including overseas.... My money is all on RED. I have no problem with it either as I love this set list!

2 April here I come!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Mar 30 2011, 08:01 PM)
I voted for a change. Surely SOMETHING will be different - The drum solo? 1 lousy song?? A video??? Come on guys, work with me!

The drum solos are ALWAYS different. Neil has sections for improvisation throughout his solo so no 2 solos are the same.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Mar 30 2011, 07:11 PM)
QUOTE (GernTheFish @ Mar 30 2011, 07:01 PM)
I voted for a change.  Surely SOMETHING will be different - The drum solo?  1 lousy song??  A video???  Come on guys, work with me!

drum solos don't count. no.gif

I HATE drum solos... even from the best drummer NeilFinal.gif in the world.. confused13.gif

If there is a change, I'll probably be heading to Greensboro Saturday night. I already have plans for Friday night, but the sudden change leaves that open for me.