EXCELLENT interview with Steve Howe!

Earthshine

New Album:

Long songs with a similar scope to Gates of Delirium CTTE and Topographic Oceans, Trevor Horn producing, Roger Dean Cover, no men's bum on the cover! laugh.gif

Record companies after 90125 wanted Yes to play more songs that went dum de dum dum laugh.gif Though he does think it's a good album...

no sound on my laptop and my "smart"phone doesn't support the link... angry.gif

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 3 2011, 03:06 PM)
Anyone know if this interview on youtube?

I'd much rather view it on there. Problems between the school computer & this livestream website..

Its 25 minutes long, so it would probably be broken up if it was put in YouTube.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 3 2011, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 3 2011, 09:19 PM)
bumper.gif

Did you listen to it yet?

The first few minutes, time is money. I'm very hyped, Howe is much more reliable a person than Alex, and since it's already recorded it's practically in stone. He compared this(or these) new long song(s) to CTTE & GOD, and that's exactly what' I'm expecting and will probably get smile.gif

They really haven't lost their touch, i don't think.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 4 2011, 02:48 AM)
bumper.gif

The first few minutes, time is money. I'm very hyped, Howe is much more reliable a person than Alex, and since it's already recorded it's practically in stone. He compared this(or these) new long song(s) to CTTE & GOD, and that's exactly what' I'm expecting and will probably get smile.gif

Aye...

trink38.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Mar 4 2011, 12:06 AM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Mar 4 2011, 02:48 AM)
bumper.gif

Aye...

trink38.gif

Yep, I'll take Dreamtime / In the presence of as examples.. But this time I think even better with the change in line up.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 3 2011, 04:17 AM)
This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howe like you have NEVER heard him! rofl3.gif

http://www.livestream.com/victoriaadvocate...medium=ui-thumb

Thanks SOOO much for sharing!!! It is so awesome to know Steve Morse is one of his fav guitarists, too. But.... I wanna know why they didn't get Jon Anderson back in the band. Does anyone know why? Is he retiring? (google is too boring. i like getting info from trf better. lol)

Archived