Neil Redux

GhostGirl

:wub: That is an absolutely adorable picture of him!

I just have to share the phone wallpaper I made for myself. It's not well made, mind you, but it makes me giggly every time I see it. I have such a soft spot for Neil's smile :wub:

http://i.imgur.com/Kzpd89b.jpg

:wub: Makes me all giggly, too! There's something about Neil that does things to me! :blush:

I know just what you mean! I swear whenever I see him half of me is giggly like a silly pre-teen girl and the other half is too busy drooling to do much thinking above the gutter ;) :blush:

I love your pictures!!!

I too know what you mean! My first crush was Alex when I was a teenager. Then as I have gotten older I have come to appreciate Geddy's awesomeness. However, something about The Professor just makes me get like jelly. I'm sure it is just his mind....right! :drool: :drool: :drool:

His mind certainly doesn't hurt ;)

True! I could stay up all night with him....and discuss Ayn Rand... among other things. :blush:

Oh yeah, I'd love to stay up all night.... "talking" with Neil! ;) I really do love listening to him talk though, and watching him talk! He's so adorably expressive, I love it.

But he still lulls me to sleep. I am destined never to hear the end of the Clockwork Angels audio book! I have nice Neil-induced dreams, though! :LOL:

Isn't that the weirdest thing? He's one of the most interesting guys on Earth until he starts explaining why. But hey, more music and pictures? Sure! :cool:

I just have to share the phone wallpaper I made for myself. It's not well made, mind you, but it makes me giggly every time I see it. I have such a soft spot for Neil's smile :wub:

:wub: Makes me all giggly, too! There's something about Neil that does things to me! :blush:

I know just what you mean! I swear whenever I see him half of me is giggly like a silly pre-teen girl and the other half is too busy drooling to do much thinking above the gutter ;) :blush:

I love your pictures!!!

I too know what you mean! My first crush was Alex when I was a teenager. Then as I have gotten older I have come to appreciate Geddy's awesomeness. However, something about The Professor just makes me get like jelly. I'm sure it is just his mind....right! :drool: :drool: :drool:

True! I could stay up all night with him....and discuss Ayn Rand... among other things. :blush:

Oh yeah, I'd love to stay up all night.... "talking" with Neil! ;) I really do love listening to him talk though, and watching him talk! He's so adorably expressive, I love it.

But he still lulls me to sleep. I am destined never to hear the end of the Clockwork Angels audio book! I have nice Neil-induced dreams, though! :LOL:

Isn't that the weirdest thing? He's one of the most interesting guys on Earth until he starts explaining why. But hey, more music and pictures? Sure! :cool:

Oh, I didn't mean that he bores me- just that I find his voice soporific, for some reason. I actually find him fascinating, and I love the way he gets so excited as he tries to explain something that he talks faster and faster. His writing I enjoy too- especially his website blog. On the Clockwork Angels audiobook though, he talks more slowly so his voice is like the gentle rocking of a crib to me..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :LOL:

• Like 3

I love your pictures!!!

Oh, I didn't mean that he bores me- just that I find his voice soporific, for some reason. I actually find him fascinating, and I love the way he gets so excited as he tries to explain something that he talks faster and faster. His writing I enjoy too- especially his website blog. On the Clockwork Angels audiobook though, he talks more slowly so his voice is like the gentle rocking of a crib to me..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :LOL:

His voice and his writing, at least for me, has that effect.

And yet he's still interesting. And yet he's boring. And yet he's an okay guy. And yet he's a jerk. And yet... uh, Neil? Who ARE you right now, damn it? (Oh god, don't answer with another book. No no no nonononono...)

• Like 1

I love your pictures!!!

And yet he's still interesting. And yet he's boring. And yet he's an okay guy. And yet he's a jerk. And yet... uh, Neil? Who ARE you right now, damn it? (Oh god, don't answer with another book. No no no nonononono...)

Sorry you feel that way. I LOVE his books. :)

• Like 2

I love your pictures!!!

Me too and I can listen to him for ages. His voice is soothing to me :)

• Like 3

I like to pop into the Neil and Alex threads from time to time. Because, honestly, I find them all attractive. Geddy is the only one in danger of excessive love-making in my path, though. But I certainly wouldn't kick the other two outta bed for eating crackers, lemme tell ya! :drool:
  • Like 4

I like to pop into the Neil and Alex threads from time to time. Because, honestly, I find them all attractive. Geddy is the only one in danger of excessive love-making in my path, though. But I certainly wouldn't kick the other two outta bed for eating crackers, lemme tell ya! :drool:

It's weird how they're all hot in completely different ways, isn't it? It gets to where I'd go for a different one depending on my mood. Of course the techniques I'd use on each would be completely different as well. :blush:

• Like 3

I love your pictures!!!

Do you have the CA audiobook? He has a lovely voice, I think the reason I nod off when I hear him narrate is pavlovian- I began listening to the book at bedtime, so now each time I listen my brain thinks, 'time to sleep'!

• Like 1

I love your pictures!!!

Do you have the CA audiobook? He has a lovely voice, I think the reason I nod off when I hear him narrate is pavlovian- I began listening to the book at bedtime, so now each time I listen my brain thinks, 'time to sleep'!

It feels like they slowed his voice in the recording for CA. I'm actually on my 3rd listen of it. I just can't help myself, his voice is so deep and soothing, it makes me all giggly :blush:

• Like 2

It's weird how they're all hot in completely different ways, isn't it? It gets to where I'd go for a different one depending on my mood. Of course the techniques I'd use on each would be completely different as well. :blush:

As I've said before they are all sexy as hell...

:drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 4

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-16/RushatRedRocks2010181.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-16/RushatRedRocks2010179.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-16/RushatRedRocks2010171.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202010%20Red%20Rocks%208-16/RushatRedRocks2010148.jpg

Edited by Huge Ackman
  • Like 3

Being the equal opportunity kind of person I am, I can't forget Neil.

http://www.sabian.com/img/gallery_images/neil-peart-1_large.jpg

• Like 2

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wNa02jikEYQ/T8-sPtC6qMI/AAAAAAAABNE/1bfcOc6pXPc/s1600/Neil+Peart+thewordsandthepicturesv212.jpg