Flawless Pre-Sale...

cajun boy

Pretty smooth too for Austin...got Sec. 5 row 11. I'm a bit confused witht the seating chart and hoping for the best.

Saw the Premium tickets I got were Sec. 5 row 5...for $296 a seat. Got mine for $98...fingers crossed!

Osage

Only bummer was seeing tickets for sale on ebay immediately.

old.gif Cool.. 653.gif I had not much trouble, got logged on at 10:01 and typed in my weird code..

Then the page sat for near 10minutes before in came up with a seat.. So I just got it.. LA June 20th. ORC 2 Row GG.. Not bad.. trink39.gif cool10.gif bncegrn.gif

Damn price tho.. $180 from TicketBastered.. ohmy.gif

confused13.gif wtf.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 19 2011, 03:54 PM)
old.gif Cool.. 653.gif I had not much trouble, got logged on at 10:01 and typed in my weird code..
Then the page sat for near 10minutes before in came up with a seat.. So I just got it.. LA June 20th. ORC 2 Row GG.. Not bad.. trink39.gif cool10.gif bncegrn.gif

Damn price tho.. $180 from TicketBastered.. ohmy.gif

confused13.gif wtf.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

Yea, i know what you mean. But hey, "WE WILL PAY THE PRICE...BUT WE WILL NOT COUNT THE COST"

yes.gif

QUOTE (cajun boy @ Jan 19 2011, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE (TullSkull @ Jan 19 2011, 03:54 PM)
old.gif Cool..  653.gif  I had not much trouble, got logged on at 10:01 and typed in my weird code..
Then the page sat for near 10minutes before in came up with a seat.. So I just got it.. LA June 20th. ORC 2 Row GG.. Not bad.. trink39.gif  cool10.gif  bncegrn.gif

Damn price tho.. $180 from TicketBastered..  ohmy.gif

confused13.gif  wtf.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

Yea, i know what you mean. But hey, "WE WILL PAY THE PRICE...BUT WE WILL NOT COUNT THE COST"

yes.gif

That's Right... yes.gif chickendance.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Good to see some people having luck with the presales. I wasn't sure if I wa even going to the second leg so I didn't bother. Last summer I got what the seating chart had us believing were 5th row on Alex's side when in actuality we were about 7 miles to the left of Alex. Same price as the top tier ticket though. For the last couple of tours though I've done ok @ presales. 3rd row on Geddy's side was the closest.

At this stage in their careers and touring, Just be patient. There are always tickets to be had.

Just got 10th row for Ridgefield, WA. show on Geddy's side but actual seating will be like 2nd or 3rd row due to curvature of seating arrangement. Last time there I had 6th row and that was right up to stage on end (1st row!). The best part is that tickets were $100 and not the $300+ VIP seats - sweet!!

Well, it was smooth but it would have been nice to know the # of tix I could buy before I was actually buying them. I was able to go back and get the 2 more I needed but... if they will sell me 6 total, why not just sell them to me all at once? That was very aggravating.

Plus, the couple I was going to buy for, managed to get two of their own so... I have 2 tickets for the Gorge on July 2nd. Section 101 (Geddy's side) Row 17. They are $132 each (with taxes & fees and crap). Anyone interested? PM me.

QUOTE (stdio @ Jan 25 2011, 12:40 PM)
Just scored 3 tickets row E right in the middle of 1 section at the Concord show!! And only $135 each plus fees

Best tickets i have ever had to Rush!!! Fan presale is the way to go!! rofl3.gif

Best of luck to all!!!

Sect. 101, row A for me. See you there!!! Pre-sale has always treated me very well... Rock ON!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%20posters/IMG_0437.jpg

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Jan 25 2011, 12:27 PM)
If it was a 4 ticket limit, they will void the sale of the last 2 tickets.

Then why let me buy them.....? wacko.gif

QUOTE (cajun boy @ Jan 19 2011, 03:45 PM)
I had a little trouble with the S&A pre-sale but this morning had no trouble at all. Silky Smooth !!! By 10:07 a.m. i scored Row 16 for the June 10th New Orleans date.

653.gif 2.gif cool10.gif

We are on the same row! cool.gif I am in section B...

The Citi Bank pre-sale for Chula Vista (San Diego) went very smooth for me. I needed 6 seats and was just going for a lower/mid level section this time.

At 10:01 I got 6 seats Row A Section 204 (Alex's side), on the rail, on the inside aisle.

$ 91.40 total per ticket.....

I and my five guests are very happy with our location.

Life is good.

Rush is great.

QUOTE (rushbass @ Jan 25 2011, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE (cajun boy @ Jan 19 2011, 03:45 PM)
I had a little trouble with the S&A pre-sale but this morning had no trouble at all. Silky Smooth !!! By 10:07 a.m. i scored Row 16 for the June 10th New Orleans date.

653.gif      2.gif      cool10.gif

We are on the same row! cool.gif I am in section B...

Cool...what seats ? I got 15-16

trink39.gif

QUOTE (stdio @ Jan 25 2011, 02:40 PM)
Just scored 3 tickets row E right in the middle of 1 section at the Concord show!! And only $135 each plus fees

Best tickets i have ever had to Rush!!! Fan presale is the way to go!! rofl3.gif

Best of luck to all!!!

only $135 sad.gif eh.gif scared.gif

I guess I should consider myself lucky to have seen the band for $17 (HYF).

Unless the setlist changes, I can't see myself shelling out serious cash to see the same show I already saw.

QUOTE (apetersvt @ Jan 26 2011, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE (stdio @ Jan 25 2011, 02:40 PM)
Just scored 3 tickets row E right in the middle of 1 section at the Concord show!!  And only $135 each plus fees

Best of luck to all!!!

only $135 sad.gif eh.gif scared.gif

I guess I should consider myself lucky to have seen the band for $17 (HYF).

Unless the setlist changes, I can't see myself shelling out serious cash to see the same show I already saw.

Well the $135 part was laced with sarcasm...... just glad to have good seats.

My buddy has a stub for a $12 show he went to. Gas to the show costs more now........... and the beers trink38.gif