Anyone else watch FRINGE?

shaun3701

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Feb 5 2011, 08:36 PM)
My wife watches it. The only episode I've seen entirely was the one where Eric The Midgets head explodes.

I'm not a fan of the old guy character.

Walter?? how can you not like Walter...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler Alert!

Oh. My. God.

If Faux-livia and Peter get together again - eventually - whatever - I will cry. I will bawl my eyes out. Because I just can't stand the sight of those two together. I don't care if they're perfect for each other. My heart breaks with the true Olivia's. :C

Even if Faux-livia is prego. That's her fault for getting too involved in a case.

Okay, rant off.

Next week looks really exciting! Universes start ripping apart... Oooo... I hope that doesn't mean this is the final season or something, though. I mean, what would they do if they saved both universes, or if one ended or something? That's like if First Contact had occurred in season five of X-Files. Whole thing would've basically been useless.

I really would like to know where the "Supreme Court" (Orci, Kurtzman, Abrams) are going with this. Because it's fascinating, and it's been fascinating the past three seasons.

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Feb 11 2011, 11:50 PM)
Spoiler Alert!
Oh. My. God.
If Faux-livia and Peter get together again - eventually - whatever - I will cry. I will bawl my eyes out. Because I just can't stand the sight of those two together. I don't care if they're perfect for each other. My heart breaks with the true Olivia's. :C
Even if Faux-livia is prego. That's her fault for getting too involved in a case.

Okay, rant off.

Next week looks really exciting! Universes start ripping apart... Oooo... I hope that doesn't mean this is the final season or something, though. I mean, what would they do if they saved both universes, or if one ended or something? That's like if First Contact had occurred in season five of X-Files. Whole thing would've basically been useless.
I really would like to know where the "Supreme Court" (Orci, Kurtzman, Abrams) are going with this. Because it's fascinating, and it's been fascinating the past three seasons.

yeah it looks like they're setting it up for Peter and Fauxlivia to get together again, with the boyfriend leaving her and everything. But who knows... this show is full of surprises.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 12 2011, 02:20 AM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Feb 11 2011, 11:50 PM)
Spoiler Alert!
Oh. My. God.

Okay, rant off.

I really would like to know where the "Supreme Court" (Orci, Kurtzman, Abrams) are going with this. Because it's fascinating, and it's been fascinating the  past three seasons.

yeah it looks like they're setting it up for Peter and Fauxlivia to get together again, with the boyfriend leaving her and everything. But who knows... this show is full of surprises.

might happen..if both of them are somehow drawn to the same point in the fabric of both universes AND their emotions can be heightened by the loss of each other....little bit of a stretch like the old folks this week.

we'll see

Even Broyles thought it was a little far fetched "what? you mean their emotions are causing all this? Are you f*ckin kidding me?" laugh.gif

Well, that was a pretty bizarre episode.

The song "Feelings" admittedly came to mind, but it's an interesting twist on the plot. And I hope Peter was sincere when was said he wanted to be with Olivia. But in a cruel kind of way I really want to see a vortex. Because I think that would be awesome. ;D

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Feb 19 2011, 02:52 PM)
The song "Feelings" admittedly came to mind, but it's an interesting twist on the plot. And I hope Peter was sincere when was said he wanted to be with Olivia. But in a cruel kind of way I really want to see a vortex. Because I think that would be awesome. ;D

So what you're saying is, innocent people need to DIE for Peter to choose an Olive?

wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Feb 20 2011, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (CMWriter @ Feb 19 2011, 02:52 PM)
The song "Feelings" admittedly came to mind, but it's an interesting twist on the plot. And I hope Peter was sincere when was said he wanted to be with Olivia. But in a cruel kind of way I really want to see a vortex. Because I think that would be awesome.  ;D

So what you're saying is, innocent people need to DIE for Peter to choose an Olive?

wink.gif laugh.gif

Not really (besides, they're all just fictional), I'm just a sucker for really cool special effects. ;P

I freakin love FRINGE. Never missed an episode. IMO the best sci-fi show since all the Stargates got cancelled.

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Feb 26 2011, 02:20 AM)
nice little flashback episode tonight... so it was Olivia who tipped off Walternate about our world.

and you know children who are beaten and abused..not a one time thing. Maybe it wasn't Walter ripping the universes up...maybe it's been Olive all along, get beaten and crossing over, over and over again

common001.gif Fringe renewed for Season 4.

After another year of engrossing parallel storylines and steady ratings, even in the face of a time slot change, Fox has renewed Fringe for a fourth season.

Thanks to its solid fanbase and two seasons of creative evolution, Fringe has averaged a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49 since the January time slot change, making it the number 1 Friday program for that key demographic.

Kevin Reilly, Fox's head of entertainment, cited the show's aggressive pursuit of storytelling innovation and committed audience. "Fringe has truly hit a creative stride and has distinguished itself as one of television's most original programs. The series's ingenious producers, amazingly talented cast and crew, as well as some of the most passionate and loyal fans on the planet, made this fourth-season pickup possible," said Reilly. "When we moved the show to Fridays, we asked the fans to follow and they did. We're thrilled to bring it back for another full season and keep it part of the Fox family."

The show's producers noted that the early pickup announcement comes as they're starting to prepare the season 3 finale--so we can probably look forward to another engrossing season-ending climax that looks ahead to next fall.

"We join the cast and crew in thanking our loyal fans and FOX for allowing us to have this much fun telling stories we love," added showrunners Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman in a statement. Chimed in co-creator J.J. Abrams: "We could not be happier that the fans of Fringe (and our most excellent partners at Fox) have allowed us to continue telling stories from the fringe for another season!"

Congratulations to the folks at Fringe, who have built on what started out as merely intriguingly peculiar and literally opened up a whole new universe of possibilities.

QUOTE (SeamusWiles @ May 1 2011, 06:54 PM)
so Peter's in the FUTURE?? wtf is going on??

Sit down

tune in

shut up

hang on

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ May 1 2011, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (SeamusWiles @ May 1 2011, 06:54 PM)
so Peter's in the FUTURE?? wtf is going on??

Sit down

tune in

shut up

hang on

rofl3.gif

was I the only one who thought "John Connor" when they showed that final scene? I wonder if the machine is actually Skynet and it's turning against our world lol

My reaction to the end of that season finale:

PETER. PETER. PETER.

/increased heart rate and labored breathing, hyperventilation, etc.

NO. YOU HAVE TO HAVE EXISTED. OH MY GAWWWD. D8

We can't have Walter and Olivia without Peter!!! :C And what would've happened with Faux-livia's baby? I mean oh my gawd. D: It's a paradox and heart-wrenching and nerve-wracking all at the same time.

...But I guess that means it was a pretty darn good season finale. A real edge-of-your-seat-er.

(Renewal for the next season or bust!!! If they dare cancel this show Fox is going to be getting a lot of angry letters from Nebraska! >:C )