Rush Hemispheres

Good,bad,andrush

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Dec 19 2010, 02:15 PM)
When our weary world was young

That was very creative. Thank you for the journey, I have been listening to these guys ever since I was a four year old kid and 1978, so these albums and images have made a strong impression on my imagination. I'm so glad that these guys have been a steady rock throughout my lifetime. Thirty three years later, they are still here and it very comforting and inspiring that they are still creating music.

I once met Alex and Geddy on Vapor Trails, and Alex got so excited when I told them "You have given me a lifetime of inspiration." He was so ecstatic, that he laughed out loud and blurted out thank you to the entire room. Rush has a symbiotic relationship with their fans and it is our exchange of energy(when they play live and through the albums) that has made that relationship survive and thrive!

QUOTE (vitalsigns318 @ Jan 11 2011, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Dec 19 2010, 02:15 PM)
When our weary world was young

That was very creative. Thank you for the journey, I have been listening to these guys ever since I was a four year old kid and 1978, so these albums and images have made a strong impression on my imagination. I'm so glad that these guys have been a steady rock throughout my lifetime. Thirty three years later, they are still here and it very comforting and inspiring that they are still creating music.

I once met Alex and Geddy on Vapor Trails, and Alex got so excited when I told them "You have given me a lifetime of inspiration." He was so ecstatic, that he laughed out loud and blurted out thank you to the entire room. Rush has a symbiotic relationship with their fans and it is our exchange of energy(when they play live and through the albums) that has made that relationship survive and thrive!

Nice story but it does not follow the purpose of the thread laugh.gif

Anyways back to buisness now

music.gif I feel a silent scream begin inside music.gif