Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Jan 9 2011, 05:52 PM)
Ok, which one of you created this quiz? laugh.gif
Are you obsessed with Geddy Lee?

Wow - even I got 39 points. And I'm not even obsessed... just very appreciative wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 8 2011, 04:20 AM)
http://www.dabelly.com/images/RU-GEDDY08E.jpg

http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/06/16/1213668023_0677/539w.jpg
I wub.gif that picture!!

These are two of my FAVORITES, too!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif The second one definitely raises my LUST METER!!!!!!!!! wub.gif tongue.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (YYZrocks @ Jan 9 2011, 07:52 PM)

I got a 47! Do you think that Geddy would tutor me to raise my score? wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif tempted.gif drool1.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 10 2011, 04:46 AM)
QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jan 9 2011, 09:19 PM)
I got a 50  blush4.gif , but I was more impressed with the button that said "Score me". Uhh, with Geddy? *THUD*

Oh, and I was so bummed to notice yesterday that my tix to Hershey say "no cameras". Don't know about my Toledo tix, as they're will call, but I notice the Cleveland ones say it too. Sooo, my hopes of getting decent pics of Geddy may be evaporating...don't know whether to even try take my camera. fists crying.gif I mean, I'd get to pay more attention to the show, but dang, I wanted some pics for us all...

I would have to pull out all my ticket stubs, but I can't remember a Rush ticket that DIDN'T say "no cameras" on it since 1997. NEVER NEVER had a problem, though. do what my friend does, and cover your camera in feminine products. Works every time. wink.gif

That's what I did! laugh.gif

I got a 48 too. Huh...thought it'd be higher than that. But I laughed about the description (spelling mistakes aside):

You are OBSSESSED! You have become totally overpowered my his Gedness!!! Swallowed by his Gedsome force...OH BABY! No go look at your favorite Geddy pics!
He he he...you said swallowed!!

QUOTE (TheBlonde @ Jan 10 2011, 05:31 PM)

I got a 48 too. Huh...thought it'd be higher than that. But I laughed about the description (spelling mistakes aside):

You are OBSSESSED! You have become totally overpowered my his Gedness!!! Swallowed by his Gedsome force...OH BABY! No go look at your favorite Geddy pics!
He he he...you said swallowed!!

I noticed that too! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jan 10 2011, 02:52 PM)
On RIAB there's a new interview with Alex Lifeson and there's one little blurb that I thought you Geddy Gals would find interesting. I had no idea about this.

New Lifeson Interview

"Geddy has a flat in London that he bought earlier this year so he intends to spend a lot more time there."

That's good news for the UK Geddy Gals!

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 10 2011, 08:15 PM)
On RIAB there's a new interview with Alex Lifeson and there's one little blurb that I thought you Geddy Gals would find interesting. I had no idea about this.

New Lifeson Interview

"Geddy has a flat in London that he bought earlier this year so he intends to spend a lot more time there."

ohmy.gif

I can hear the stampede of Ged Gals now..! cool.gif

Yayy! Rush in Rio just came in! My less-than-stellar week just got a lot more bearable! I have some major Geddy ogling to do tomorrow, better clear the schedule!

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 10 2011, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 10 2011, 04:46 AM)
I would have to pull out all my ticket stubs, but I can't remember a Rush ticket that DIDN'T say "no cameras" on it since 1997.  NEVER NEVER had a problem, though.  do what my friend does, and cover your camera in feminine products.  Works every time. wink.gif

That's what I did! laugh.gif

I'm LOL rofl3.gif ...but also thinking what a good idea you have there!

And Amy, you're in for a treat - just saw RiR on New Year's Eve. Geddy loves the word "Obrigado"...and he's welcome cool.gif

"You got 50 points.

You are OBSSESSED! You have become totally overpowered my his Gedness!!! Swallowed by his Gedsome force...OH BABY! No go look at your favorite Geddy pics!"

Yes, ladies, I scored 50 points on the quiz!!!!!!!!!! bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif I guess this means that I'm HOPELESSLY ADDICTED TO LUSTING AFTER GEDDY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif yes.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif

Edited by Vive le Rush

QUOTE (Vive le Rush @ Jan 11 2011, 01:10 PM)
"You got 50 points.

You are OBSSESSED! You have become totally overpowered my his Gedness!!! Swallowed by his Gedsome force...OH BABY! No go look at your favorite Geddy pics!"

Yes, ladies, I scored 50 points on the quiz!!!!!!!!!! bncegrn.gif  bncegrn.gif  cheer.gif  cheer.gif I guess this means that I'm HOPELESSLY ADDICTED TO LUSTING AFTER GEDDY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif  wub.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  yes.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif  bncegrn.gif  common001.gif

Twins! tongue.gif tongue.gif My 50 points & your 50 points make us doubly obssessed! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Dec 14 2010, 09:03 PM)
Allow me to contribute some of my pictures from Pittsburgh this year to christen the new thread!

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/Pittsburgh%202010/Ged91610-01.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/Pittsburgh%202010/Ged91610-02.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x285/geddysmullet/Pittsburgh%202010/Ged91610-03.jpg

These pics are stunning! ohmy.gif 653.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 10 2011, 08:15 PM)

New Lifeson Interview

I'll have to keep a look-out for him next time I go into London. wink.gif

48 points for me too! I have been neglecting Geddy and this thread recently though, silly school... angry.gif sad.gif

I've been pretty down lately...I need something to cheer me up.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs321.ash2/60100_1638106520378_1468216679_31671748_5764584_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs061.snc6/167192_1786536431033_1468216679_31974227_5433111_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs391.snc3/23824_1424532501161_1468216679_31120536_2592653_n.jpg

There...now, that's a step in the right direction. drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

I'm starting to feel better already. wink.gif

QUOTE (rhyv @ Jan 11 2011, 08:28 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Dec 14 2010, 06:43 PM)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs318.snc3/28566_1501037453737_1468216679_31298262_3570086_n.jpg

He's so sympathetic, isn't he? I do like his looks here. cool.gif

Rushchick, here's another look at that INCREDIBLY SEXY, HAWT, HAWT pic of GEDDY smiling mischievously!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif It will certainly cheer you up!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif trink39.gif GED IS THE BEST MEDICINE FOR ALL YOUR ILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif drool1.gif