new to forum

JacobsLad

QUOTE (JacobsLad @ Dec 1 2010, 08:11 PM)
QUOTE (tkdryan @ Nov 30 2010, 11:41 PM)
welcome where are you from and how did you discover  2.gif  ?

Hi my friend, i'm from the west coast of Scotland where rushism is well and truly alive and kicking!

Got into 2.gif when i was around 11 years old when my cousin played me 2112 and its been basically rush all the way since then.

Thanks for all the welcomes people trink39.gif

Sweet! I'm originally from the west coast of scotland too, nice to meet you!

bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (JacobsLad @ Dec 1 2010, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (tkdryan @ Nov 30 2010, 11:41 PM)
welcome where are you from and how did you discover  2.gif  ?

Hi my friend, i'm from the west coast of Scotland where rushism is well and truly alive and kicking!

Got into 2.gif when i was around 11 years old when my cousin played me 2112 and its been basically rush all the way since then.

Thanks for all the welcomes people trink39.gif

welcome 1022.gif

cool, i wish i could have discovered 2.gif like that, i just went to my first concert in Dallas, holy epic concert, going to try to make the Austin show next year ,,

nice to meet you

QUOTE (JacobsLad @ Dec 2 2010, 10:36 PM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 1 2010, 04:16 PM)
Cool I'm in the South West of Scotland biggrin.gif Are you going to the SECC gig?

I sure am, would'nt miss it. And since its a saturday i'll be heading to The Solid Rock for some pre gig beers trink39.gif

I normally go to the Solid when I'm in Glasgow .. Walkabout has been mooted in the Hot Tub thread as a meet up spot (memories for a few of us old enough to have seen the band at the Apollo) More info nearer the time I guess once we actually decide where we can all meet up. applaudit.gif

bekloppt.gif

This Anglophile is pleased to see all the new folks from the UK/Ireland. Welcome!

Hello everyone,

I am new here too. Just want to say hi and that I am very pleased to be here. Looking forward to meeting other fans and talking about Rush. I'm an American living in Canada (Montreal) and became a Rush fan via being a Manic Street Preachers fan.

Cheers,

Gabrielle

QUOTE (GEK @ Dec 3 2010, 10:46 AM)
Hello everyone,

I am new here too. Just want to say hi and that I am very pleased to be here. Looking forward to meeting other fans and talking about Rush. I'm an American living in Canada (Montreal) and became a Rush fan via being a Manic Street Preachers fan.

Cheers,
Gabrielle

Howdy!

Thanks for the welcome.

I have not seen Rush live yet. I am definitely planning to see them on the North American tour in April. Definitely Montreal, hopefully a couple more.

QUOTE (GEK @ Dec 3 2010, 03:46 PM)
Hello everyone,

Cheers,
Gabrielle

bekloppt.gif GEK, welcome! trink39.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (JacobsLad @ Nov 30 2010, 02:44 PM)
Hi, just to say hello from a new member to what i hope is a cracking rush forum. I'm keen to hear from rush fans from all over the world, to find out if we all have that 2.gif gene which others less fortunate than ourselves don't.

Welcome.

ALL IS WELL!!!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_h5ZMZ8QQtfk/SZq9GJGlsFI/AAAAAAAAAjU/6jQOfajA8h8/s400/Kevin_Bacon_Animal_House.jpg

Archived