Cats!

Mr. Not

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Oct 4 2012, 12:29 AM)
QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Oct 3 2012, 07:18 PM)
http://funnypicturesabout.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/onemillioncats1.jpg

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What I want to do with those kitties:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDe5lsE9JhA

I know what I'd be doing - giving them all cuddles and making them purr, and I'd have a soppy grin all over my face..! wub.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 4 2012, 03:22 PM)
I thought one cat was a handful, but he does weigh 15 pounds. I keep trying to sneak up on him and get a good picture, but it's like he can smell the camera or something.

Cats have got this inane ability to sense where you are. Their ears constantly act like radars, even when you think they're asleep. They bolt when you get the carrier out for the vet and appear out of nowhere when you open up a can of whatever food they like. Cats like a lot of fuss, but woebetide your hands if they decide they don't want anymore fuss.

I got him. After all my fuss I just walked up and snapped a picture of him lounging on the bed.

I love this guy. We got him 10 (!) years ago. My wife and daughter wanted a cat. We found an add for free kittens and drove over to pick one out. I did not want a cat at all, but this guy walked up and talked to me and I fell in love. "I want this one," I said and I have never regretted it. I wish the picture showed his eyes better. They are strikingly blue. We named him Frankie after Mr. Sinatra.

We also took his sister home. She was solid black with just a few hidden white spots. My daughter named her Smokie. She had emerald green eyes and she was sickly her entire life. She died a couple of years ago and I took her down the road a bit by the lake near my house and dug in the rocky ground to give her a good resting place. Frankie cried for a couple of weeks for her and felt for him. I missed her too, but her misery was finally over.

Lately I have seen that great show "My Cat From Hell" and I have realized just how lucky I am to have this awesome little guy in my life. He is the best cat I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/Frankie.jpg

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 5 2012, 06:06 AM)
I got him.  After all my fuss I just walked up and snapped a picture of him lounging on the bed.

I love this guy.  We got him 10 (!) years ago.  My wife and daughter wanted a cat.  We found an add for free kittens and drove over to pick one out.  I did not want a cat at all, but this guy walked up and talked to me and I fell in love.  "I want this one," I said and I have never regretted it.  I wish the picture showed his eyes better.  They are strikingly blue.  We named him Frankie after Mr. Sinatra.

We also took his sister home.  She was solid black with just a few hidden white spots.  My daughter named her Smokie.  She had emerald green eyes and she was sickly her entire life.  She died a couple of years ago and I took her down the road a bit by the lake near my house and dug in the rocky ground to give her a good resting place.  Frankie cried for a couple of weeks for her and felt for him.  I missed her too, but her misery was finally over.

Lately I have seen that great show "My Cat From Hell" and I have realized just how lucky I am to have this awesome little guy in my life.  He is the best cat I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/Frankie.jpg

What a gorgeous looking fella! wub.gif

Yet I'm also sorry for the loss of Smokie... rose.gif