Neil lost a stick during yyz and...

Spoutnik

DUDE! What a pro! You hardly notice, musically. You just miss a little high-hat for a few beats. That guy is EPIC!!

Sometimes, I watch Neil play and I say to myself "wouldn't it be awesome to get back into playing the drums?" (played when I was in high school)

Then, I watch Geddy play the bass, and realize that I STILL have so much work to do!! laugh.gif

The guy sitting next to me nearly killed me trying to get to that stick Geddy threw out... and we were sitting about 10 seats away down the row from it. He had no shot at getting it. He was a bit tipsy though... might have affected his depth perception rofl3.gif

When they threw out the T-shirts at the end, I had one hit my hand and as I was grabbing it another guy hit my arm and knocked it away. The security guy picked it up and threw it out over my head angry.gif

A drummer will have a stick bag connected to his floor tom on the right & also a stick holder clamped to the hi hat stand on the left or another stick bag if (as Neil does)there's another floor tom there, making grabbing a stick when one breaks or you drop one .....easy! cool.gif