still selling caravan CDs at shows?

druid13

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 15 2010, 06:20 PM)
i didn't see any so i got the socks and the backstage pass. my brother got the bumper stickers and the pin set. sweet

Socks? Really? They sell Rush socks? I'm gonna have to check those out. This is a new one for me. Maybe I can wear them with my custom Manowar jockstrap.

Well that stinks if they no longer have the cd for sale. One of the items I was planning to buy at the Atlanta show. Starting to wonder if there will be medium and large sizes of the platnium shirt? The backstage club just got L sizes back in stock.

Just noticed the cd is back on the site too!!!:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...cd-single-.html

QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Sep 15 2010, 06:58 PM)
i didn't see any so i got the socks and the backstage pass. my brother got the bumper stickers and the pin set. sweet

Socks? Really? They sell Rush socks? I'm gonna have to check those out. This is a new one for me. Maybe I can wear them with my custom Manowar jockstrap.

And you can add the pink thong. That would be quite the ensemble.

QUOTE (rusher @ Sep 16 2010, 06:54 AM)
QUOTE (micgtr71 @ Sep 15 2010, 06:58 PM)

And you can add the pink thong. That would be quite the ensemble.

i have the thong. send me a PM micgtr71.

I got one at Columbus for my friend...already have worn out the grooves of mine bought at the Aug. 23 show...Where we got the rain date hats. (See e-bay).

Snakes and Arrows is really good, and Vapor Trails is outstanding. Clockwork Angel will be fantastic if Caravan and BU2B are any indication of what is to come.

Definitely get the CD if you can.