outro video

Mills1988

I guess I left the Camden show right after Working Man and missed the skit they did with Paul Rudd. Does anyone have a link to where I could see this? Can't find it on youtube. Thanks in advance! Edited by Mills1988

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 8 2010, 12:27 PM)
Don't put shit like that in the title for christ's sake! I swear I need to stop coming here til after my show so the whole thing doesn't get ruined for me.

yes.gif There are rules here for that. Follow them.

And putting 'spoiler' under it doesn't help the fact that THE SPOILER IS THE TITLE. Just because YOU saw the damn show doesn't mean EVERYONE has. Eh, forget it. It's too friggin' late anyway. I'll probably be back here on August 30th, guys. Sick of inconsiderate d-bags ruining my show.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 8 2010, 01:14 PM)
And putting 'spoiler' under it doesn't help the fact that THE SPOILER IS THE TITLE. Just because YOU saw the damn show doesn't mean EVERYONE has. Eh, forget it. It's too friggin' late anyway. I'll probably be back here on August 30th, guys. Sick of inconsiderate d-bags ruining my show.

Ok. Now I changed the title. Is this better? jeez... Sorry dude, wasn't thinking when I posted that. Wasn't trying to be an "inconsiderate d-bag" as you called it.

some people get uptight about shit they would rather be surprised about. to each their own... don't take it personally man smile.gif

QUOTE (Mills1988 @ Aug 8 2010, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 8 2010, 01:14 PM)
And putting 'spoiler' under it doesn't help the fact that THE SPOILER IS THE TITLE. Just because YOU saw the damn show doesn't mean EVERYONE has.  Eh, forget it. It's too friggin' late anyway. I'll probably be back here on August 30th, guys. Sick of inconsiderate d-bags ruining my show.

Ok. Now I changed the title. Is this better? jeez... Sorry dude, wasn't thinking when I posted that. Wasn't trying to be an "inconsiderate d-bag" as you called it.

What was the initial title?

I can understand the policy of pointing out "spoilers" before they appear, but really... if you're someone (like Tigershark2112) who doesn't want to know anything about the setlist, etc., why the hell come into this sub-forum to begin with??? confused13.gif

Just sayin'.

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Aug 10 2010, 10:00 AM)
I can understand the policy of pointing out "spoilers" before they appear, but really... if you're someone (like Tigershark2112) who doesn't want to know anything about the setlist, etc., why the hell come into this sub-forum to begin with??? confused13.gif

Just sayin'.

Well, you can see the title on the front page. Personally, I don't really care much about that, but I guess you got to respect other peoples preference.

QUOTE (neil#2 @ Aug 10 2010, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Aug 10 2010, 10:00 AM)
I can understand the policy of pointing out "spoilers" before they appear, but really... if you're someone (like Tigershark2112) who doesn't want to know anything about the setlist, etc., why the hell come into this sub-forum to begin with???  confused13.gif

Just sayin'.

Well, you can see the title on the front page.

Good point. If it's the most recently bumped thread, you'll see it from the main page. Hadn't thought of that.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 8 2010, 10:14 AM)

Read the damn sub forum your going into man. Dont get mad at the guy who made the thread discussing the TIME MACHINE TOUR in the TIME MACHINE TOUR sub forum and come in here and bitch at him for it.

QUOTE (Brizel @ Aug 10 2010, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Aug 8 2010, 10:14 AM)
And putting 'spoiler' under it doesn't help the fact that THE SPOILER IS THE TITLE. Just because YOU saw the damn show doesn't mean EVERYONE has.  Eh, forget it. It's too friggin' late anyway. I'll probably be back here on August 30th, guys. Sick of inconsiderate d-bags ruining my show.

Read the damn sub forum your going into man. Dont get mad at the guy who made the thread discussing the TIME MACHINE TOUR in the TIME MACHINE TOUR sub forum and come in here and bitch at him for it.

Exactly.

He gets so worked up and even calls the guy a d-bag as if it's then end of the world. I mean, what exactly are you looking to read about when you come into this particular forum? If it's that life and death for you, best just stay clear of this forum altogether!

QUOTE (Brizel @ Aug 10 2010, 07:11 PM)

It's visible from the main page. Without going into the subforum, you can see the complete title. Is it really that hard to name your thread something innocuous and put the spoilers inside? Really?

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/kbomb106/untitled.jpg

QUOTE (Brizel @ Aug 10 2010, 07:47 PM)
Enter at your own risk. End of discussion.

Avoid the entire site? That's a pic of the main page, not the subforum. If your suggestion is that everyone who doesn't want to know anything avoid TRF altogether, then I'm sorry you're so insensitive. Seriously? Your suggestion is that everyone who doesn't want to know about their upcoming show avoid the site altogether because you can't be bothered to name a thread something without spoilers (and I know you're not the OP here - this is a general you)? A little compassion goes a long way. A minimum of effort on your part could prevent people from being spoiled, but that's too much effort? Really...how hard is it to name it something like "Outro video" and then put spoilers inside? Not very. Have a heart; help your fellow Rush bros out.

i dont like to be in arguments -_-. Just saying if your going to enter the Time Machine Tour forum ur putting yourself at risk and know that. I just didnt like the way he was calling out the poster of the thread.

QUOTE (dethroned emperor @ Aug 10 2010, 05:12 PM)
laugh.gif i love when people get spoiled.....they get so mad...they deserve it.

yup! all i had to do when coming to TRF was look to the left and go into every other forum. if i looked at the TMT forum it would be my own damn fault.

i was the same way last tour and was heated like this guy was/is but i got good at avoiding the tour stuff. next tour, i am leaving the camera at home for the first show so i can get sucked in 100%

BRAAAAAAAAK

Are you not even reading the posts in this thread? It has nothing to do with entering this forum at your own risk.

The thread title itself.....which was a spoiler....was visible.....ON THE MAIN PAGE OF THE BOARD.

Kbomb even posted a screen shot of the MAIN PAGE showing the thread title. Does that not make sense?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 11 2010, 12:39 PM)

Are you not even reading the posts in this thread? It has nothing to do with entering this forum at your own risk.

The thread title itself.....which was a spoiler....was visible.....ON THE MAIN PAGE OF THE BOARD.

Kbomb even posted a screen shot of the MAIN PAGE showing the thread title. Does that not make sense?

Probably not...it's a difficult concept. sarcasm.gif