Still no VIP package

elvtnedge

Well more drama I guess you could say. I called yesterday and the manager was off sick again. They suggested that I call again tomorrow (today). Then just before 5pm I get a call from a lady at Live Nation saying that my issue just got to her desk and she doesn't know why she didn't see my case before hand. She apologized over and over again and said it isn't right. She said she would look into it and call me back. I said I wasn't happy and I wanted to be compensated about this, as its been since June that I have been waiting. She said she could see what she can do. Take into consideration I ordered 3 packages etc

At around 8pm last night she called back and said they had sent out 2 packages and doesn't understand why I only got 1 and that maybe it got held up at customs crossing the boarder. Apparantly they are out of some items which is why 2/3 shipped. She was going to put another order for the missing package to be shipped with the remaining package. So that means they are sending out 2 packages when the merchandise arrives. She said if the missing package shows up to keep it.

the best part about this is that she asked for my ticketmaster order number as she was going to credit me $200 which was the cost of the ticket for all the problems I have been having.

That is great I said but I still want the other 2 packages..

the saga continues...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still getting the run-around. Called the BOK Center. They send me to fanfire.com. fanfire.com redirects me to to store.livenation.com who has no knowledge of me or my order. They say to call ticketmaster. Called ticketmaster and they have no knowledge of me or my order and they referred me back to BOK Center.

BOK Center gave me an email address to contact (at fanfire.com) - so far no response.

This is beyond absurd at this point.

I've gotten several responses from a "Rob" at tickets@fanfire.com for my Wichita VIP package, noting that they've been out of stock. Each time, I was sent a new redemption code (three codes now), but I'm still waiting for the remainder of my package (poster and tour book is all I've received so far).

So, try emailing "Rob".

QUOTE (gegco @ Oct 21 2010, 10:48 AM)
I've gotten several responses from a "Rob" at tickets@fanfire.com for my Wichita VIP package, noting that they've been out of stock. Each time, I was sent a new redemption code (three codes now), but I'm still waiting for the remainder of my package (poster and tour book is all I've received so far).

So, try emailing "Rob".

That's the email address the BOK Center gave me - haven't heard back yet.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Oct 21 2010, 08:47 PM)
Can we officially now call this whole promotion a resounding failure?

You wouldn't hear any argument from me. Nearly 48 hours since my email to the fanfire address - no response.

I got an email today, Joe Satriani is coming, and they're promoting VIP packages for him. $300. They say you get the same basic stuff as we got for Rush - shirt, supposedly limited tour poster, etc - but it also includes a Q&A meet & greet with him. Not just smile and look at the camera, he'll - supposedly - talk to people.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Oct 25 2010, 07:53 PM)
I got an email today, Joe Satriani is coming, and they're promoting VIP packages for him. $300. They say you get the same basic stuff as we got for Rush - shirt, supposedly limited tour poster, etc - but it also includes a Q&A meet & greet with him. Not just smile and look at the camera, he'll - supposedly - talk to people.

He did this on his last solo tour, i know someone that did it. He said it was great and worth it if you are a fan, i , am not biggrin.gif

3 emails to the support email address given to me by the BOK center over the past 8 days.

No response. Not even a "we got your email and are looking into it" or a "invalid email address" response. Nothing!!!

angry.gif rage.gif wtf.gif

QUOTE (Hemispheric Waves @ Oct 28 2010, 04:36 PM)
I got an email and a phone call at work from live nation today asking if I got my package. I think I could have lied and got another one but I didn't.

Maybe someone lit a fire under them. My wife got a call at work and I got an answer to my email as well. Sounds like I may actually get get my VIP package after all!

*fingers crossed*

My swag finally arrived, a full 2 1/2 months after the Wichita show. They had sent me the poster and tour book in advance 2 months ago, and the second package included them again. So I have two copies of each of those items.

Now I finally get to watch the bonus materials on the DVD. Too bad we couldn't specify BluRay.

A Live Nation lady contacted me 2-3 wks ago to apologize and get my shipping info but, I still don't have mine. Maybe she is personally walking it to Houston from California.

I gotta rank this VIP promo FAIL somewhere between the "Ford Pinto" and "New Coke" ...epic FAIL!

QUOTE (gegco @ Nov 4 2010, 11:16 PM)
My swag finally arrived, a full 2 1/2 months after the Wichita show.  They had sent me the poster and tour book in advance 2 months ago, and the second package included them again.  So I have two copies of each of those items.

The day after I received the full VIP merchandise package, a second complete package arrived in the mail. So now I own two complete VIP packages, and a third poster and tour book. Looks like they "overcorrected" their mistake.

So - the second package, which includes an XL teeshirt, and an extra poster and tour book, are for sale. Contact me privately if interested.

Nearly 3 months after the Tulsa, OK show I FINALLY received my VIP package BUT...THE FRIGGIN THING WAS TORN and so was the POSTER. AGHHHH!!!

Talk about being spit in the face!

Anyone know who to contact to escalate this. This is just ridiculous!