EEWWWWW! Principal Rooney from "Ferris Bueller"

Mara

My apologies for the lame-ass link publication. It was the only page that wasn't taking 10 minutes to load. Yeah, I'm impatient!

Jeffrey Jones was convicted a few years ago for talking a 14 year old boy into posing for nude photos. So not only is he a perv, he's a child predator. His recent arrest is for failing to update his sex offender registry info.

There are some other, more recent pictures of Jones elsewhere. If you saw him on the street anywhere and didn't know him except as some random dude, the first thought across your mind would be "sex offender."

Link

Edited by Mara

They shouldn't test products on animals, they should test products on people like Jones. firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Turn Me On Dead Man @ Jul 2 2010, 04:28 PM)
Ah, MAN! I LOVED this guy in Beetlejuice.

He was pretty good in Hunt for Red October

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Jul 3 2010, 05:17 AM)
I wonder if when the cops came-a-knockin' they yelled "Rooney, you're an aaaass*ole"!!!

This is George Peterson, Chicago Police. I want you outside the building in twenty minutes, by yourself.... 'cuz you're a sex offender.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 3 2010, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Jul 3 2010, 05:17 AM)
I wonder if when the cops came-a-knockin' they yelled "Rooney, you're an aaaass*ole"!!!

This is George Peterson, Chicago Police. I want you outside the building in twenty minutes, by yourself.... 'cuz you're a sex offender.

z7shysterical.gif

Why are so many people f*cked in the head? Actors and politicians especially? I guess very public professions are bad for you in general.

Try to separate people's f*cked up features from their professional competence. There is no condoning what he did, but it has nothing to do with how well he preforms on-screen.

QUOTE (Astromancer @ Jul 12 2010, 11:57 AM)
Why are so many people f*cked in the head? Actors and politicians especially? I guess very public professions are bad for you in general.

Try to separate people's f*cked up features from their professional competence. There is no condoning what he did, but it has nothing to do with how well he preforms on-screen.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to work with him. Of course, there's probably a lot of stuff I'd rather not know about some of the people with whom I have daily professional contact.

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 12 2010, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE (Astromancer @ Jul 12 2010, 11:57 AM)

I sure as hell wouldn't want to work with him. Of course, there's probably a lot of stuff I'd rather not know about some of the people with whom I have daily professional contact.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on knowing people's dark secrets either.

QUOTE (Turn Me On Dead Man @ Jul 3 2010, 12:28 AM)
QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Jul 2 2010, 11:47 PM)
I actually liked the guy before this came out. Now I can't stand him. He's changed Beetlejuice for me, sadly. sad.gif

At least we still have Wenona (spelling?) Ryder.

The things I would do to that chick...assuming she hasn't already done all those things to herself.

Greasey but awesome.

Before I pass judgement I need clearification on this statement:

According to court records, Jones paid the teen to pose nude for photographs while wearing a cowboy hat.

Was the kid wearing the cowboy hat or the perve?

Edited by ChroniclesOfRush

QUOTE (ChroniclesOfRush @ Jul 15 2010, 09:20 AM)
QUOTE (Turn Me On Dead Man @ Jul 3 2010, 12:28 AM)
QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Jul 2 2010, 11:47 PM)
I actually liked the guy before this came out. Now I can't stand him. He's changed Beetlejuice for me, sadly. sad.gif

At least we still have Wenona (spelling?) Ryder.

The things I would do to that chick...assuming she hasn't already done all those things to herself.

Greasey but awesome.

Before I pass judgement I need clearification on this statement:

According to court records, Jones paid the teen to pose nude for photographs while wearing a cowboy hat.

Was the kid wearing the cowboy hat or the perve?

I think they mean the photographer was wearing the hat. biggrin.gif

Loved him in his small role in sleepy hallow.

Here's the mug shot:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/theniggler/EdRooneyMugShot.jpg

QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 15 2010, 02:21 PM)
Here's the mug shot:

Oh dear lord.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 15 2010, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jul 15 2010, 02:21 PM)
Here's the mug shot:

Oh dear lord.

That pic confirms one thing:

"Rooney...you're an ASSHOLE!"