For Those That Have Peeked(Possible Setlist)

presto123

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Solitudeix @ Jun 28 2010, 04:45 PM)
The thing is that there is no true spoiler until we actually know.
Do we know this to be true? I dont.

Like I said........how reliable is RIAB on their info?................Anybody...............Bueller???

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 28 2010, 04:46 PM)
QUOTE (Solitudeix @ Jun 28 2010, 04:45 PM)
The thing is that there is no true spoiler until we actually know.
Do we know this to be true? I dont.

Like I said........how reliable is RIAB on their info?................Anybody...............Bueller???

A lot of times they've been really shaky, but they did get both S&A setlists right, sadly idk confused13.gif

QUOTE (TwoOneOneTwo @ Jun 28 2010, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ Jun 28 2010, 02:39 PM)
so much for a spoiler - free thread. Thanks a lotapplaudit.gif  sarcasm.gif

Don't worry about it, Better Half. You come home, I'll give you a piece of chewing gum, offer you a little nooky---bam! You'll forget all about the setlist.

hug2.gif

wub.gif laugh.gif

I don't remember stuff anymore anyway, so if I did look I'd probably forget before the gig! wink.gif

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Jun 28 2010, 05:04 PM)
if you're going to get all pissed off about spoilers, maybe it's best you just avoid the internet altogether. Leaks always happen, whether intentional or not.

I thought you didn't believe the set list? So it's not a leak......right? And I specifically said do not list song titles.........always has to be a bad apple....

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't care what songs are on the setlist, the boys are on tour and I'm going to see 'em.

In Pittsburgh PA of all places!

That's all that matters.

Disappointments include one curiously absent song, a first set filled with curious choices, and some sort of lack of surprises. The second set and encore are incredibly strong, however.

Those who would award this set a score of "1" assigned some sort of expectation to this tour which was never confirmed or suggested by the band-that it would be Rush's equivalent of Maiden's "Somewhere Back in Time" tour, which contained primarily songs released before a specific date in the 1980's.

Makes no difference to me. Rush doesn't give a sh*t about my city.

Iron Maiden does though. They come here all the time.

WHINE WHINE WHINE

LOL smile.gif

It's an 8.5 for me.

I'm mostly happy with it.

There are two or three songs out of 25 that I'm not particularly thrilled about. Otherwise, the rest are great.

Worth the price of admission for me just to hear Camera Eye, as well as the set one closer which is my all-time favorite, and the encore tunes.

And my wife will be really happy as just about everything she wants to hear is there, sans one song.

Edited by analog guy

It doesn't matter to me that much because the Boys aren't coming on the right side of the pond this year.

But I'd give the RIAB "rehearsal setlist" a solid 2. Only a couple of songs I'm excited about, rest of them are a bit meh.

Lots of "hey wait a second, why no songs from album xxx" and "where's song xxx?" thoughts pop to mind.

The setlist feels a bit short too, compared to other live concerts. I haven't counted the minutes though so I might be wrong.

Hopefully the real setlist will have some pleasant surprises in the mix, and if they do come to Europe as promised next years, I'm hoping for a majorly revamped setlist.

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 29 2010, 09:47 AM)
Is the new setlist on rushisaband.com the real thing? If so, I'm terribly disappointed if this is true. Why not give us a melange of their entire musical history?

What are you missing specifically?