What if The Yes Album were represented?

Tarkus406

Aren't you guys sick of these polls?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Aren't you guys sick of these polls?

• 1. Yours is No Disgrace
    • 2. Clap
    • 3. Starship Trooper
    • 4. I've Seen All Good People
    • 5. A Venture
    • 6. Perpetual Change

I listen to this album every single day. LOVE 'yours is no disgrace'! voted for 'a venture' though because I think it's under rated smile.gif

would be cool to see Ged grab a pick and try out Squire's tone/picking style 1022.gif

Edited by MMCXII

QUOTE (MMCXII @ May 31 2010, 04:15 AM)
I listen to this album every single day. LOVE 'yours is no disgrace'! voted for 'a venture' though because I think it's under rated smile.gif

would be cool to see Ged grab a pick and try out Squire's tone/picking style 1022.gif

A Venture is a very underrated tune! I got to hear Jon Anderson perform that song live at a show I went to a few years ago. It was the first time he ever performed it live, he had to read the lyrics from a sheet of paper and everything. (Then he dropped the paper and forgot the bridge laugh.gif )

I went with a venture because I think that Yes only played it a handful of times back in 71. I think that it would be humorous if Rush scored more plays of the song than Yes did.

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 31 2010, 05:15 AM)
QUOTE (MMCXII @ May 31 2010, 04:15 AM)
I listen to this album every single day. LOVE 'yours is no disgrace'!  voted for 'a venture' though because I think it's under rated  smile.gif

would be cool to see Ged grab a pick and try out Squire's tone/picking style  1022.gif

A Venture is a very underrated tune! I got to hear Jon Anderson perform that song live at a show I went to a few years ago. It was the first time he ever performed it live, he had to read the lyrics from a sheet of paper and everything. (Then he dropped the paper and forgot the bridge laugh.gif )

http://forgottenyesterdays.com/songs.asp?m...1=2&statsort2=2

Looks like they never played. They've played lots of obscure Japanese cover songs though.

Dammit Tarky you forgot my fave one... "Long Distance Runaround" Now THAT would be interesting. yes.gif

Aww crap... you said The "YES" album... my bad.

doh.gif

But still... if FRAGILE was represented that song would kick ass. tongue.gif

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree

Starship Trooper. Would be interesting to see how well Ged could pull off the keyboard parts.

QUOTE (quickfree @ May 31 2010, 10:47 AM)
Instrumental Overture of all songs

Are you saying that because of your lack of faith in Geddy for being able to sing these songs?

QUOTE (GrandDesigner @ May 31 2010, 03:49 PM)
Do Yes's 'Madrigal', followed by their 'Madrigal' for the encore. Would totally tear the roof off...! 1022.gif

laugh.gif