THE SNOW GOOSE vs THE CRANE WIFE

H. P. L.

Which do you prefer?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• 1. The Snow Goose
    • 2. The Crane Wife

Excellent poll! I love both of these albums. "The Snow Goose" is the one for me.

Then again when it comes to "proggy birds" I would probably have to choose "The Thieving Magpie" by Marillion.

Signed,

ROSSINI

QUOTE (The Owl @ May 12 2010, 07:14 AM)
never listened to "The Crane Wife" but Snow goose is one of the best instrumental albums of all time.

Then you definitely should, my friend! The Decemberists are more folk-oriented than your average prog band, but they surely are one of the best bands out there. Check out The Crane Wife itself!

I don't own either but I'd probably end up picking The Decemberists - because I love the one record by them I have, and to piss off Limey. laugh.gif

This poll is a "Mirage" then.

What the hell happened to The Decembrists? It's still November for Christ's sake!

Their last two albums are boring!

Thank Goodness I saw the "Hazards" Tour.

"The King Is Dead" is DEAD.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Who is this Crane Wife everyone keeps babbling about?? Is it Wendy now she's gone keep fit anorexic???

LOL! So on that note I would say that Puppetking probably has better looking legs now. It's a bummer dude. Wendy was HOT!

But now she's gone ice cold...

Who is this Crane Wife everyone keeps babbling about?? Is it Wendy now she's gone keep fit anorexic???

LOL! So on that note I would say that Puppetking probably has better looking legs now. It's a bummer dude. Wendy was HOT!

She's "COLD AS ICE!" - Foreigner

• Like 1

She was willing to sacrifice Earl's soul! :fury:

• Like 1

It's true dude. I am not even close to being a perfect dude but I am a realist. I can't deal with the bullshit right now man.

I will take 50% of the blame. She just thinks I'm an asshole. I could never find peace of mind with her.

I could do no right, but I sure had to pay for everything.

Breadwinners lose in the end.

It's true dude. I am not even close to being a perfect dude but I am a realist. I can't deal with the bullshit right now man.

I will take 50% of the blame. She just thinks I'm an asshole. I could never find peace of mind with her.

I could do no right, but I sure had to pay for everything.

Breadwinners lose in the end.

it's strange that she was fine with the whole thing up until a couple of years ago. I wonder what tipped the scales?