I can't stand the new youtube!

Earthshine

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Mar 12 2010, 01:12 AM)
I think it's quite an improvement and don't know what's not to like. confused13.gif

Perhaps, people just don't like change.

I like change. Spare me some cutter me brother?

Signed,

Malcolm McDowell laugh.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Mar 12 2010, 09:12 PM)
I think it's quite an improvement and  don't know what's not to like. confused13.gif

Nope, its actually glitchy as hell. At least give users the choice new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

So far I haven't noticed that anything's changed. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Mar 12 2010, 06:20 AM)
I think it's quite an improvement and  don't know what's not to like. confused13.gif

Nope, its actually glitchy as hell. At least give users the choice new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Mine isn't glitchy. confused13.gif

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Mar 12 2010, 02:40 PM)

Can someone please tell me what the differences are, other than the scrolling to read the comments and the way the user channel pages are laid out? That and the option to buy whatever music is being used in any given clip.

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 12 2010, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Mar 12 2010, 02:40 PM)

Can someone please tell me what the differences are, other than the scrolling to read the comments and the way the user channel pages are laid out? That and the option to buy whatever music is being used in any given clip.

It basically just rearranges the "video watching" screen. You can do minor things like search for new videos while watching one.

Here, you can check it out for yourself and if you don't like it you can revert back to the old one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 12 2010, 01:59 AM)
Bring back the old youtube! This new version is complicated and stupid. It looks different too.

I didn't even notice there was a change in format, what's the difficulty?

peace

Youtube's format change was a long time ago, I'm used to it now. The most recent format change is when you click "view all comments", and that sucks, I don't mind change but the format for viewing all comments is HORRIBLE it's a challenge to see who's saying what to who and the comment voting system is no longer of any use because of it.

QUOTE (Blenderhead @ Mar 12 2010, 03:12 AM)
I think it's quite an improvement and don't know what's not to like. confused13.gif

Depends on whether we voted for it or not? confused13.gif

As for YouTube, they are the Wal-Mart of video sharing, so they can pretty much do whatever they want.

QUOTE (g under p @ Mar 20 2010, 11:19 AM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Mar 12 2010, 01:59 AM)
Bring back the old youtube! This new version is complicated and stupid. It looks different too.

I didn't even notice there was a change in format, what's the difficulty?

peace

Here's one still...the comments section is right up the wazoo, some make it through, some don't. I'm not the only one, it's fustrating as fukk. Just go back fcol comp26.gif