Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Sep 19 2012, 07:07 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 18 2012, 02:52 PM)

I thought those things came from the cabbage patch?

You win!

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Next:

http://www.salkeiz.k12.or.us/sites/salkeiz.orvsd.org/files/salkeiz/caption-this-20110928.jpg

... and then, one time my friend Bobby put his weenie up my nose like this!

" You old white bitches don't know what it's like in da hood. I's be a true wigger true to the cause."

I was going to discard this one because I didn't like it but I remember Janie once saying to post them anyhow. So, I left it.

Edited by snowdogged

"Mrs. Gonzales, we often have a hard time understanding Manuel so we think he could improve his English."

"Actually Manuel's English is just fine. He just has an exceptionally long tongue. Go ahead Manuel, show them your tongue."

*THUD*

"My stars! In that case, we'd like Manuel to stay after class for, um, observation."

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Sep 21 2012, 08:04 PM)
"Mrs. Gonzales, we often have a hard time understanding Manuel so we think he could improve his English."

"Actually Manuel's English is just fine. He just has an exceptionally long tongue. Go ahead Manuel, show them your tongue."

*THUD*

"My stars! In that case, we'd like Manuel to stay after class for, um, observation."

Thought that I had a pretty good chance this round but now I am not so sure. The surgery surely didn't slow down your captioning skills. trink39.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Sep 21 2012, 01:27 AM)

I can totally see this being said and "those" being the reactions! One broad being shocked, the other.... amused.

HII wins this round. laugh.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Sep 21 2012, 05:54 PM)
" You old white bitches don't know what it's like in da hood. I's be a true wigger true to the cause."

I was going to discard this one because I didn't like it but I remember Janie once saying to post them anyhow. So, I left it.

There were a lot of good captions this round but I did choose HII as the winner. However, I cannot say it enough, you have to take the chance sometimes and post what came to your mind. There have been a number of captions I've won where it was ones I sat on and sat on and sat on before saying, "WTH" and posting it.

One time, I was watching an interview with Ricky Gervais where the interviewer was questioning his more "risque" comments. Ricky said something to the effect of... whenever he responds to a question, he has the good angel on one shoulder telling him what he should say and the devil on his other shoulder with what he's more apt to say and he always goes with the devil. He says sometimes people think his comments are funny and sometimes not but he always takes the gamble. Important lesson right there. IMO. I mean, if you think it's funny, someone else is bound to find it funny too, right?

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 21 2012, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Sep 21 2012, 01:27 AM)

I can totally see this being said and "those" being the reactions! One broad being shocked, the other.... amused.

HII wins this round. laugh.gif

Thanks Janie!!

And you're right about posting captions. If I TRY to come up with one, I seldom score. But if I just post the first thing that comes to mind I do okay.

Don't think twice, snowdogged - just do it! I have yet to see anyone who participates in this game get offended wink.gif

Okay here ya go-

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/l-640-480-79719125-819e-45e4-8207-8abeee3cf9e0.jpg