Am I the only straight male

PuppetKing2112

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 20 2009, 10:55 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 18 2009, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 17 2009, 11:55 AM)
All you guys are nuts and full of shit too. Fox is a hot piece of ass and if she were standing in front of you right now naked and said "make love to me big boy", not a single one of you dudes claiming to be straight would turn and walk away.

Let's be honest.

If we're being honest, most guys would do almost any chick that has a decent body or nice enough face. So, in a sense, what you're saying is true but in the broad spectrum, she's like any other....

Yeah, this kills me! Come on guys. We're talking about a one-time fling. You'd say "No," honestly? Dating is one thing but hopping in the sack is completely different. Heck, I'd say "Yes" to her.

I'm no idiot! She's hot. If a hot chick was into me, ok. I mean, heck. Why not?

And for the record, Johnny Depp is way hot.

exactly! there are liars on here! it's easy to say "no, she's not all that/she's too thin/bla-bla-bs" to an attractive girl that one will never meet or have a snowball's chance in hell with even if they did meet!

tongue.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Sep 21 2009, 06:08 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 20 2009, 10:55 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 18 2009, 09:48 AM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 17 2009, 11:55 AM)
All you guys are nuts and full of shit too. Fox is a hot piece of ass and if she were standing in front of you right now naked and said "make love to me big boy", not a single one of you dudes claiming to be straight would turn and walk away.

Let's be honest.

If we're being honest, most guys would do almost any chick that has a decent body or nice enough face. So, in a sense, what you're saying is true but in the broad spectrum, she's like any other....

Yeah, this kills me! Come on guys. We're talking about a one-time fling. You'd say "No," honestly? Dating is one thing but hopping in the sack is completely different. Heck, I'd say "Yes" to her.

I'm no idiot! She's hot. If a hot chick was into me, ok. I mean, heck. Why not?

And for the record, Johnny Depp is way hot.

exactly! there are liars on here! it's easy to say "no, she's not all that/she's too thin/bla-bla-bs" to an attractive girl that one will never meet or have a snowball's chance in hell with even if they did meet!

tongue.gif

Well I have no idea who she is, but if the opportunity arose I would most definitely take it with open arms. What is there not to like anyway confused13.gif

She's very very hot and I even had her as "wallpaper" on my desktop at one point, but...

Her personality is poison. She KNOWS how hot she is, and is all egotistical about it. "I could get any guy I wanted. Men are putty in my hands." And the fact that she's all looks and no substance is poison, too. I mean, is she even an "average" actress??? I think she gets parts because of her looks alone.

Yeah, I'd do her. But I wouldn't want to have a conversation with her. wink.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 17 2009, 10:55 AM)

Let's be honest.

Speak for yourself, please. She does absolutely nothing for me and I've never been interested in "one night only" meaningless sex. I have far too much respect for women to do that sort of thing. As regards the whole "what if she was throwing herself at you?" argument, it's my experience that the type of woman who does that has very low self-esteem, and that just serves to turn me off as I'd never get involved with a woman like that, not even for one night only. You can call me a prude if you want to, but that mindset has served me well for 45 years and I'm enjoying the sixteenth year of a very successful marriage so I'm obviously doing something right.

Oh, and if you do call me a prude, just remember that it's from the Old French word preudomme which translates as: "a man of experience and integrity". wink.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 21 2009, 10:05 AM)

Let's be honest.

Speak for yourself, please. She does absolutely nothing for me and I've never been interested in "one night only" meaningless sex. I have far too much respect for women to do that sort of thing. As regards the whole "what if she was throwing herself at you?" argument, it's my experience that the type of woman who does that has very low self-esteem, and that just serves to turn me off as I'd never get involved with a woman like that, not even for one night only. You can call me a prude if you want to, but that mindset has served me well for 45 years and I'm enjoying the sixteenth year of a very successful marriage so I'm obviously doing something right.

Oh, and if you do call me a prude, just remember that it's from the Old French word preudomme which translates as: "a man of experience and integrity". wink.gif

I can't disagree with one single thing you said.

(She ain't my type either, physical attributes are one thing, but a hot lookin' broad with the personality of a crusty toilet seat is a complete turn-off).

16 years?

Congratulations!

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 21 2009, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 21 2009, 10:05 AM)

Let's be honest.

I can't disagree with one single thing you said.

(She ain't my type either, physical attributes are one thing, but a hot lookin' broad with the personality of a crusty toilet seat is a complete turn-off).

16 years?

Congratulations!

Thank you, sir! biggrin.gif trink39.gif