Hello! I'm New!

The Gutless Wonder

Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum! I've just got back from Scotland so am a little bit tired, forgive me! Hello, I only really got into Rush this year after my fave band the Manic Street Preachers interviewed them and now I've bought loads of Rush records. I love them and think they are absolutely fantastic! Wish I had discovered them sooner but am making up for lost time! Fave Rush records are Moving Pictures, Vapor Trails and A Farewell To Kings but the other records I've bought are also great. Looking forward to much chat about Rush and music in general. Thanks for having me! biggrin.gif

Hi there! bekloppt.gif

I know the feeling about wishin you discovered Rush earlier.. there's a few bands I feel that way about tongue.gif

I love Scotland, where abouts did you go? Did you enjoy it?

welcome! I (too) love Scotland - went there on my first honeymoon (only one come to think of it - my husband and I haven't taken ours yet). Awesome to see another female Rush fan! Welcome to the New World Women, check out the thread with our banner and add it to your signature of you'd like!

QUOTE (The Gutless Wonder @ Sep 2 2009, 08:16 AM)
Thanks for the lovely welcome! I went to Edinburgh for the weekend which was lovely, the weather being a bit mixed but hey! Will have a fiddle around with my sig, see what I can come up with! biggrin.gif

I'm originally from Edinburgh though I now live in Aberdeenshire...welcome aboard.

I love the Manics as well BTW. Are you planning on putting any monuments from pen to paper? wink.gif

QUOTE (The Gutless Wonder @ Sep 2 2009, 08:16 AM)
Thanks for the lovely welcome! I went to Edinburgh for the weekend which was lovely, the weather being a bit mixed but hey! Will have a fiddle around with my sig, see what I can come up with!  biggrin.gif

Edinburgh.. wub.gif Good choice biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif and welcome! Love seeing new fans.

Archived