That Harry Potter Thread Is Growing Like A Snail's

RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Jan 7 2010, 08:25 AM)
How original. How much have YOU contributed to the literary world? If you can sit down and write a book, much less direct and act in movies as good as the Harry Potter movies, then you can talk. schla03.gif

This thread has nothing to do with me. Glad you find it so inspiring and original.... NOT.

HARRY POTTER STILL SUCKS AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK! Wendy and I couldn't even make it through "The Half Blood Prince."

Don't get so bent out of shape just because someone doesn't like your film genre.

I love STAR WARS yet people are bashing the movies all the time on some of the other movie threads. Who cares! It's very entertaining to read.

When was the last time YOU wrote something on here that was creative?

cool10.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jan 7 2010, 03:29 PM)
QUOTE (Spindrift82 @ Jan 7 2010, 08:25 AM)
How original. How much have YOU contributed to the literary world? If you can sit down and write a book, much less direct and act in movies as good as the Harry Potter movies, then you can talk.  schla03.gif

This thread has nothing to do with me. Glad you find it so inspiring and original.... NOT.

HARRY POTTER STILL SUCKS AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK! Wendy and I couldn't even make it through "The Half Blood Prince."

Don't get so bent out of shape just because someone doesn't like your film genre.

I love STAR WARS yet people are bashing the movies all the time on some of the other movie threads. Who cares! It's very entertaining to read.

When was the last time YOU wrote something on here that was creative?

cool10.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

At our place we (adults) love the Harry Potter series. Somehow it brings us back to our childhood when you'd sit mouth agape watching these sorts of movies, rapt with some sort of magical fascination and not even knowing enough to give a shit whether the acting was good, or the story was sound or whether it would win any major awards for being mind blowingly intellectual or anything.

These movies are great for what they are. Kids movies. Lots of action, story lines that capture a kids imagination, and sequels that see the characters grow up a bit as the viewership does as well.

This is very much the Star Wars of this generation, so let'em enjoy it and if you have a little inner child left at all. relax and enjoy some pretty fast past and amusing movies.

That being said we thought the last movie was the darkest sure (ala Empire Strikes Back) but overall it really wasn't that great and mayeb the weakest in the series so far. Not just that but seems to us like they have an awful lot to accomplish during the next two films do they not? I mean we haven't read the books or anything but it seems there are a million and one things left to deal with such as the half dozen or so Voldemort relics they've yet to even start to look for rilly.