'American Werewolf' remake?

Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jun 30 2009, 01:33 PM)
I beleive that Hollywood has finally "Jumped the Shark" and ran outta ideas...

What a freakin' shame.

That's what I'm convinced has happened. Either that or the writers are charging too much for scripts.

Remakes of everything... this is getting to be a very boring time for the film industry no wonder they are in the red this year just like everyone else. Also I'm really not liking this new fad of making every single movie in 3D. I can't see 3D movies without severe headaches and a possible seizure following afterwards. After my last experience at a 3D movie, I dont see myself going to another.

062802puke_prv.gif

That transformation scene scared the living shit out of me when I was a kid sad.gif HBO used to play that movie a lot I was so scared but yet just so fascinated I just had to watch it over and over again.

unsure.gif

No wonder I'm fu*ked up confused13.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2009, 08:47 PM)
That transformation scene scared the living shit out of me when I was a kid sad.gif HBO used to play that movie a lot I was so scared but yet just so fascinated I just had to watch it over and over again.

unsure.gif

^^^ Yeah. That. remember the waking up form dream that wasnt waking up from dream scene? Whole thing was eerie and scary. Awesome.

Saw it in the theater in double bill with Halloween once (not first run obviously).

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 30 2009, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 30 2009, 08:47 PM)

unsure.gif

^^^ Yeah. That. remember the waking up form dream that wasnt waking up from dream scene? Whole thing was eerie and scary. Awesome.

Saw it in the theater in double bill with Halloween once (not first run obviously).

Oh hell no! One at a time. Me heart would stop in a Double Feature sad.gif

Yeah this will more than lilkely suck. The scene in the theater when he was just ripped aprt and talking to his buddy is hysterical. Great combo of scary shit and comedy.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jul 1 2009, 08:22 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jun 30 2009, 01:33 PM)
I beleive that Hollywood has finally "Jumped the Shark" and ran outta ideas...

What a freakin' shame.

That's what I'm convinced has happened. Either that or the writers are charging too much for scripts.

Remakes of everything... this is getting to be a very boring time for the film industry no wonder they are in the red this year just like everyone else. Also I'm really not liking this new fad of making every single movie in 3D. I can't see 3D movies without severe headaches and a possible seizure following afterwards. After my last experience at a 3D movie, I dont see myself going to another.

062802puke_prv.gif

I don't think Hollywood has run out of ideas. I just think they're taking less chances and looking for easy money...it is a business after all. People will watch nearly anything [and this DEFINITELY includes remakes with fancy special effects]. Just because there are a ton of shit movies out there these days doesn't necessarily mean that there are no ideas floating about.