irritating commercials

circumstantial tree

Over the weekend I saw a commercial for the new "Baby Alive" doll. I thought the doll was gross as a kid, and it's even more creepy and disgusting now. I dry heaved at it.

What is with the big eyes on everything? Creepy....

That Flo chick looks just like the b*itch who stole my Les Paul Anniversary. I mean EXACTLY like her. It's freaking scary! And, no it can't be her because she's over 70 now... Still...

She looks very much like a cousin of mine at that age who would be in her late 60s now. Hope she is not the same person!

On topic, probably been mentioned, but any free credit report.com gets an auto channel change.

Edited by burgeranacoke

These days? All of them.

And I'm sick of adjusting my volume because they have the ads about 3 times louder than the film/show! :blah:

Tell me about it, Duck - I know exactly what you mean: sound's on a fair level, split-second later, advert and straight out of your couch in shock! With your ears ringing! You know why? So the advertisers can get your attention! :rage:

• Like 1

These days? All of them.

And I'm sick of adjusting my volume because they have the ads about 3 times louder than the film/show! :blah:

Tell me about it, Duck - I know exactly what you mean: sound's on a fair level, split-second later, advert and straight out of your couch in shock! With your ears ringing! You know why? So the advertisers can get your attention! :rage:

Well all they get from me is me turning the channel till the adverts are finished. I'm pretty good with timing the flip overs and back by now too...

TMobile BRING BACK CATHERINE ZETA JONES. I'm sick of the one two buckle my latex suit ad. If we saw more of the babe in the latex I'd be better but she's just annoying as shit mow

These days? All of them.

Well all they get from me is me turning the channel till the adverts are finished. I'm pretty good with timing the flip overs and back by now too...

Tell you this too - I'm pretty quick with the volume part of the remote..!

TMobile BRING BACK CATHERINE ZETA JONES. I'm sick of the one two buckle my latex suit ad. If we saw more of the babe in the latex I'd be better but she's just annoying as shit mow

Misread your comment, Bob - thought you wrote something about you wearing the latex suit..! :blush:

:ph34r: